NSV- I love my daughter!

Options
I was working out yesterday (30DS) and my 15 yr old daughter walks in and stops and stares. I looked at her and said, "What?!". :embarassed: She then says, " You look good in those workout shorts, good job mom, you look thinner". :heart: :blushing: I haven't lost much weight but I have lost some inches but not enough for anyone else but me to notice. I was on cloud 9 the rest of the day that someone other than me noticed the bit difference I see!! :bigsmile:

Replies

• happysherri
    happysherri Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    I love your daughter too! Awwww.... <<<heart melting>>>>
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,262 Member
    Options
    How great is that!:drinker: :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • sslopez24
    sslopez24 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    She is a sweetheart. I needed that to keep me going. I have a long way to go! But slow and steady is what I read is best. I am turning big 40 in a couple weeks :sad: , and I just wanted to look better by that time. I didn't hope to lose 50lbs but just look better in a dress for my birthday. :wink: working hard from now til then!!!
    Wish you ladies luck on your journey!! :flowerforyou: :drinker: :heart:
  • LAnne16
    LAnne16 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!
    Kind of makes me want to cry! When family notices, it definitely makes you feel that much better, eh?
  • kyleekay10
    kyleekay10 Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    When I saw your thread title, I thought you were going to say you love your daughter now simply because you lost weight. I'm glad that's not what the thread was about! :laugh:

Good for you, though! Kids are so brutally honest... sometimes hearing a compliment from one child is better than 100 compliments from adults.
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    What a sweetie!
  • sslopez24
    sslopez24 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    When I saw your thread title, I thought you were going to say you love your daughter now simply because you lost weight. I'm glad that's not what the thread was about! :laugh:

LOL! NO, I was just so happy sombody noticed my hard work! :laugh: She and I are our worst critics! She is hard on her self as well. She is a Varsity cheerleader and is always watching what she eats and excersising like crazy trying to lose some pounds. I tell her she looks great already. She is very busty, small waist, bubbly butt , muscular thighs and pretty strong (she is a base for the flyers). I wish I was like that again! :sad: She has curves!!! Gotta beat the boys away!! :grumble: She wants abs. My husband and I always tell her she is just perfect the way she is!! :heart: :love: :wink:
  • KarlaH9801
    KarlaH9801 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    My daughter made the remark "Mom, your belly isn't as close to the steering wheel anymore!". God bless these girls!:blushing:
  • enchantedgardener
    enchantedgardener Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I hope you gave her a big hug!

It's wonderful when those closest to us encourage us to be our best and support us in our goals. You're lucky to have such a great daughter!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!