Meat production video

jonnythan
jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
I watched the first 2/3 of this video and was impressed at the efficiency and cleanliness involved in modern factory meat production.

Then it showed some fat people eating double cheeseburgers, and a morbidly obese person getting prepped for some kind of surgery, and I got really confused.

Regardless, it's kinda fun to watch how meat is produced.

Replies

• Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Hmm. I did find the meat production/milk production part cool to watch (Looks pretty clean and regulated to me, but Minnie said if I don't buy local I'm gonna die) but then I read the comments and saw stuff about how things like this make vegetarianism easy/how tragic it all is and I got that uncomfortable feeling you get when you clearly missed some big point.

All I felt at the end was that maybe I could do with a cheeseburger. :embarassed:
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    This is not what I hoped it would be :cry:
  • professorRAT
    professorRAT Posts: 690 Member

+1
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member

What were you hoping for?
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member

What were you hoping for?

Can't say here.
    :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :flowerforyou:
  • I don't hold anything against people who eat meat, it's just sad to see how as a whole our mass over-consumption of meat forces so many animals to be born in, live in, and die in such inhumane circumstances. They are treated as if they are not living, breathing creatures. I personally couldn't get through even half of this video.