I'm choosing Applebees instead...

Options
lessjess1
lessjess1 Posts: 71 Member
Thinking of trying the Spicy Shrimp Diavolo. Have you tried it? How spicy is it really?
They have a great section on the menu with plates under 500 cals!

Replies

• StarryEyedGirl
    Options
    that is the only one I haven't tried! let me know what you think if you have it. also that salad I haven't tried forget the name of it at the moment. Dijon Chicken is AWESOME!
  • rrruby
    rrruby Posts: 1
    Options
    I had it for lunch last week (while watching my son eat a bacon burger and onion rings...only slightly painful). It was very good and spicy, but not too spicy. I only needed to eat half of the entree to feel satisfied and saved half for lunch the next day.
  • BlueEyedMomma88
    BlueEyedMomma88 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    I absolutley LOVE it!! It is a bit spicy but not too much.. I also like the Dijon Chicken.. MMMM now Im hungry for it but have no money :-(
  • PoeRaven
    PoeRaven Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    The Garlic Herb Chicken dinner is really really yummy too and under 400 calories! I rate Applebees as my #1 place to eat out because of their low cal meals...I wish every restaurant would follow their lead....:drinker:
  • 623Hernandez
    623Hernandez Posts: 458
    Options
    I LOVE the skinny margaritas only 100 calories! I usually get the shrimp and island rice! Applebee's is the only place I am not scared to go to!
  • bikinibrooke123
    Options
    Last time I went to applebees I ordered the southwest jalapeno burger and onion rings (shared them). And after I got a strawberry cheesecake shooter..
  • robbienjill
    robbienjill Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Way toooooooo spicey for me!!! Try it though, you may like it. It made me sick :(
    I did not even eat half of it.