Zumba

Options
K so im gonna continue zumba as of 8-1-10 for 20 days a month, that is my goal for the month of august. Anyone want to join me?

Replies

• ScoobieGirl
    Options
    Our local Zumba class starts up on August 1st....so I'm in!
  • sweetn3ss
    sweetn3ss Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I would love to but I have enough on my plate right now. Best of luck. You CAN do it.
  • LongMom
    LongMom Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Best challenge EVER! Unfortunately I have two small children and can't dedicate that time to Zumba - JEALOUS of those who can!!
  • Allieballie
    Allieballie Posts: 102
    Options
    I'm an instructor. Is it cheating if I join in? :\
  • mama22girlz
    mama22girlz Posts: 291
    Options
    I'd love to but my instructor is off until sept. And even then classes are only once a week. Like Longmom with two little ones I can't do anymore.
  • msciccone1
    msciccone1 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I probably can only do it 12-15 times in a month but I am in if that counts :bigsmile:
  • aerobicgirl
    aerobicgirl Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    ok ladies i am hearing alot of excuses, we wll dedicate 15-20 days but i am shooting for 20 days, I did buy the dvd's and fyi i do have a 3 year old and a 10 1/2 month old. Its an awesome way to lose that post pregnancy weight. My challenge is to get back in to my clothes and look better in them.
  • steph_armstrong
    Options
    I'm in game. I have the dvds and I love it!!
  • aerobicgirl
    Options
    ZUMBA day 1 down
  • Mari1969
    Mari1969 Posts: 37
    Options
    I love Zumba and have set up a goal to take twice a week at my gym. I did last week and can't wait until tomorrow night for class. So it may not be 20 times in the month but I will do 8-10 times in the month.
  • bbgirl
    bbgirl Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I have the DVDs and I love them. I'm game - count me in. Zumba tonight!!!!!
  • aerobicgirl
    Options
    sorry i havent logged in but day 2 was yesterday and in not weighing in this week because it that TOM for me. but i did weigh on monday so that started me at 152. i gained two lbs but thats ok could be because i was going to start my period ( i started it wednesday) but no complaints, I am still shooting for 20 days of zumba. i wish every one luck. i will be checking in.
  • suzyharlan1
    Options
    Just ordered the dvd's yesterday. I can't wait to get started, it looks like so much fun and it's great exercise!
  • aerobicgirl
    Options
    so i managed to do zumba three days this week monday wednesday and friday, not tomorrow bc my brother is in from arkansas and trying to spend some time with him, but three days this week is pretty good.
  • anthemfamily
    anthemfamily Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I want in!!!! I know I am a week late, but I am definately dedicated to 4 times a week or more. I love zumba, I have gone 3 times this week and will be doing a double master class tomorrow. I really feel like nothing burns the calories like zumba.:happy:
  • Nday27
    Nday27 Posts: 6
    Options
    I just joined the site today, but i will join in with you, i love doing zumba. I can do it at least 3 times out of the week, maybe more.
  • aerobicgirl
    Options
    havent done zumba since saturday, oh ya i worked out with my polar f7 on saturday i have no idea how many calories i was burning, i have been doing about 40 minutes of the tape, bc by then my kids are like ,mom are you done yet. anyway i was burning about 400 calories, i thought i was only burning about 200, wow i could probably have one more snack through out the day.,lol, have a great day.
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Zumba's the best! My favourite "dance" class ever taken by far! I would so be in, but they canceled my classes for the summer. I'll be back at it in September!
  • aerobicgirl
    Options
    Today is my day three of zumba been busy the last couple of days. so here i come you better be ready, cant wait. lol.
  • mommy2dkn
    Options
    Hello. I just joined the board today, but I would love to be in! I just started doing the Zumba dvd's this month and I love them! I am so sore, lol. I have already done 5 Zumba workouts so far this month, so I am going to keep going to get the 20 in!!