Protein foods and other questions.

Options
2»

Replies

• TonyStark30
    TonyStark30 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    People say nuts because they are already packaged as a snack, if you can't find anything to snack on that fits your criteria as someone has already stated, don't snack.
  • mari0605
    mari0605 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Try this...Prime Protein - It's delicious and that's because I only add water and ice! :drinker:
    From the website: Prime Protein is a 100% natural plant based superfood that delivers the essential amino acids, omegas & proteins your body deserves on a daily basis. 15g protein per serving, 140 Cal per serving (1 scoop), Non GMO, Nothing Artificial, Soy Free, Dairy Free, Gluten Free

http://www.primemybody.com/products/prime-plant-based-protein-superfood

I'm currently doing their 20 day challenge

mari0605
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    For those of you who questioned why I don't eat a lot of meat and look for throughout the day foods opposed to meals.

I only have 1 burner, a microwave and very very limited money. And my freezer is ridiculously tiny. so I can;t store much meat.

But I thank you all for the many responses

in that case a tub of protein powder would be great for you! its actually one of the cheapest forms of protein (once you get over the initial outlay for a big tub of course) and can be mixed with water so you dont need any cooking or preparing!
  • smalls9686
    smalls9686 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Not sure if you are opposed to supplents but the "Protein2Go" shot is great for me. It is one of the most "nautal" supplents you can get has one of the smallest ingredient list ever and at 116 calories, 0 Fat, 1 carb, 0 sug and 28 grams protein and only 2.5 oz it really is perfect for me. It doesn't have to be refridgerated or mixed so it's great to keep in your office, gym bac, car (as long as it's not hot.) here is the nutrtional info: http://www.groupon.com/pages/gg-protein-to-go-24-pack

Ps. I buy mine from amazon for 14.99 for 24 plus 5 bucks for shipping.