Couch to 5 k run!!

Options
2»

Replies

• duckgirlpdx
    Options
    I am surprised at how much I'm loving this program. Let me just say... I HATE running. You know that feeling you get when you are running? Everything hurts, aches, and burns at the same time, and you can't breathe? Well that's what I assume what it feels like when you're DYING. Like legit dying. Well today I finished week 4 day 3 and I am still alive. Not dead yet. Not even close. Super happy with the program and super proud of myself.
  • lisa35120
    lisa35120 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I'm starting week 4 tomorrow and I love it. Feel free to add me if you would like support! :)
  • missmelt
    missmelt Posts: 923 Member
    Options
    Hey gummibear im doing the zombie couch to 5, so much fun!! Im on week 2. The app is on android and for iphones. Add me if you want.
  • runner_girl83
    runner_girl83 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Anyone doing this had troubles with shin splints in the past?? I love running so much though it always ends terribly with shin splints :(
  • jmock87
    jmock87 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I suffered really bad with shin splints. Ended up going to a proper running shop to have trainers fitted. They now fit like a glove, feel like I'm running on clouds and have no shin splints! I think it has somehting to do with tight calf muscles too, though I could be totally wrong about that!
  • toscarthearmada
    toscarthearmada Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I just started the C210K....I can honestly say that C25k has changed my life and has been the best thing that I've ever done for myself.
  • RyanJK85
    RyanJK85 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Thinking about starting this