Jillian 30Ds & 6P6W Quick result in 5 Days!! OMG

Options
:love: Sorry but I've to share this with skinny girls! Why?? Because for all these years I never thought that I will need to work out.....
I thought I was just born lucky to eat as much as I want and all those fatty food and never gain weight.......

Untill.......I started to notice something...I have the orange skin around my legs, belly, back and arm... the other parts are fine you can barely see it but on the legs ... it makes me less-confident to wear short pants or skirt.

I random passed by this website and saw some success stories with pics it really really inspired me . So, I gave it a try with Jillian!
I saw her vid on youtube before I came to this website I like her style how she designed the work out that everyone can follow ...you just need to push yourself hard if you want to see the result and believe in yourself and your body that you can do it and you will get the PERFECT SHAPE!:flowerforyou:

I want to share my story that even a skinny girl need a work out.... My goal is get rid of cellulite eating healthy gain more mass 2 Kg to be in good tone with healthy body...... not just thin like girly body. I am still working on it for 6 weeks and I will post later the final result pics. Girls, if you want to join me we work out together you are welcome! :)

My fast result as you can see below from the pic from day1 to day 5 ( I stoped 1 day after day1 cos my body felt sore all over)

I hope this can help you to motivate to get your perfect dream shape!:drinker:
IMAG2089_zps7aa294de.jpg
olol_zpsacd92166.jpg

Replies

• helenmelon29
    helenmelon29 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Change the IMG to lower case
  • helenmelon29
    Options
    You look great. I love Jillian Michaels DVD's.
  • Aisa_asia
    Options
    Thx Helenmelon to help me edit! :) Yea I loveee her now and I am happy everytime i work out even it hurts! hahahaha
  • darkon
    darkon Posts: 5,342 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Great results in so little time !
  • blueboxgeek
    blueboxgeek Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Amazing results in just 5 days! Keep it up as I'd love to see the results after a month. Well done you.
  • Aisa_asia
    Options
    Thx you I will keep update... we are working out together! :)
  • helenmelon29
    Options
    Your motivating me to get going too!
  • kasy1978
    Options
    sorry sweety but i see no difference in just 5 days...neverthless just stick with Jillian an d you ll see amazing results by the end of the programme...You re too excited..hopefully you can handle my honesty
  • Aisa_asia
    Options
    sorry sweety but i see no difference in just 5 days...neverthless just stick with Jillian an d you ll see amazing results by the end of the programme...You re too excited..hopefully you can handle my honesty

Dear Kasy, for you you might not see but for me I can see it because my legs looks 60% better , smoother as I dont have many fat in my body and normally I loose weight fast. so these days I manage what I eat to not make it worse. Thx for your comment btw :) Its small success but I'm proud like you when you know that you started to change for something better :) I know Jillian trick will work , I tried before basic work out 15 mins / day just on the belly.but my cellulite around the legs still there! I got the result as in the picture below ( This pic was taken about 1 year ago and after that I stoped to work out for a long time untill now, I decided to start again)....

hhhhhhhhhoooololo_zpsc343a3f0.jpg
  • Michelle_dirtracer
    Options

There is quite the difference. Now unblur your face to see you in all of your beauty. Don't hide.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!