girl in late 20ies looking for friends on here

Options
Hey guys,
I am in my late 20ies and just realized that I cannot go on like that. Every year I am gaining some weight and now it has just become to much and I feel disgusted with my looks. I want to be the fit girl again who can wear what she wants and not what will fit on her. I have been through a rough time relationshipwise and still looking for the right guy ;) and also had some family issues (especially with my Mum) which made me realize that therapy is a good start to the solution.
If anyone wants to become my friend on here I would love that. I will also offer you support and lend you my ears of course :).

Replies

• Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    Lend me your ears . my hearing is selective
  • SpecialSundae
    SpecialSundae Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    I'm 29 and still working on losing weight and getting fitter, although I've lost about 19kg so far. I'm a big eater and big exerciser (weights 3x a week and cardio 2-3x a week plus a lot of walking).
  • Italia2229
    Italia2229 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Hey, feel free to add!! We are here to support each other and if I ever need an ear for lending, it would be great to have one or two. :) Don't worry about finding the right guy.......... When it's supposed to happen, it will. Believe me, I feel you on the relationship thing. I am in my early 30's and I am still waiting on the right guy to walk into my life. :( I hope the family issues get better for you and soon. I know how people can struggle with those, I do too!! Hope we can support each other in reaching our goals!
  • becca767789
    becca767789 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have been on here 12days (although I signed up months ago) your reason of losing weight, wearing what fits instead of what you want is my reasoning to. I have had some troubles but now I live a happy life with a wonderful finance and I've realized in my 20s is no time to look dumpy and feel so fed up with myself! Time to take action. I have some worries if . Will still lose weight in a few weeks etc it would be nice to have someone else to encourage and support me too. My best friend is a size 8 and eats like a pig! It's hard to take dieting advice from here although I love here dearly.
  • abbyolurin1
    abbyolurin1 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I'll add you. Lets get started. What are your diet and exercise plans? What is your final goal weight?