bad start to the day.

Options
so i messed up and had a HORRIBLE breakfast and after i ate it i felt soo guilty.
i haven't paid my gym membership so i can't go at the moment.
so instead i went outside and ran for a little bit, but i could only go for like 20 minutes because it is SO hot here.. but i still feel guilty :(

Replies

• courtneysmith3212
    Options
    I totally understand.. after I did my weigh in.. I ate some brownies..! Notice plural!! Ya.. they are just sitting there in a pan... I love brownies.. I should just throw them away..but.. ya, no excuses.. I need to throw them away... I don't even know how many I ate..but I need to log them in.. everyone has their falls.. lets just get up and keep going..
  • sweetn3ss
    sweetn3ss Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Do you have stairs? If so walk the stairs for about 30 mins to get in some exercise.
  • DancingDreamer
    Options
    hey you cant win 'em all. just try and do some indoors exercises (trust me i understand the heat issue, i live in Texas, its like 95 in the shade here or something DX) sit ups, push ups, the stairs idea is a great one (though running them is SO HARD! the walking is probably a better idea) or just turn on your favorite music and rock out dancing until you feel exhausted, fun and exercise.
  • samanthakay24
    samanthakay24 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    no i have no stairs unfortunately...
    but yes i live in texas too... sooo hot.

the dancing is a great idea, i think i might try that ;D
  • LotusF1ower
    LotusF1ower Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    so i messed up and had a HORRIBLE breakfast and after i ate it i felt soo guilty.
    i haven't paid my gym membership so i can't go at the moment.
    so instead i went outside and ran for a little bit, but i could only go for like 20 minutes because it is SO hot here.. but i still feel guilty :(

I am wondering just what you had for breakfast now that was horrible!

Well, it's like this really, you had your horrible breakfast and had pangs of conscience, you tried to rectify it by going for a run and you did run - it doesn't matter how long for, you did run. Now, you can either continue to make yourself feel guilty or you can learn from it, stand up straight and resolve to continue, not give up because of one lousy slip.

We all slip, we all fall at times, the difference between success and failure is that a successful person does not give up and they are resilient, they keep going even when it looks like it is a waste of time.

Therefore, accept you had your horrible (that word is now doing my head in :laugh: ) breakfast and make tomorrow a new day, a fresh day. All is not lost by any means, just carry right on, give it two weeks and you will wonder why on earth you put yourself through the mill on this x :flowerforyou:
  • samanthakay24
    samanthakay24 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    lol i don't know if you've ever heard of grandy's, but it's just really greasy and fattening...
    but you are very right. i ate a small lunch and a sensible dinner and i'm going back out to get another work out in tonight.

thank you for you support :)