Its Friday what are your weekend plans!!!!

Options
13»

Replies

• gobonas99
    gobonas99 Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    Let's see...tonight: picking out our ceremony readings so we can get them over to Father Greg, then probably just watching a movie tonight with my fiance. :heart:

Tomorrow's schedule: am run, to the jeweler to pick up our rings, to the tailor's to pick up my dress, to my mom's to assemble favors....then to the drive-in with my fiance. :heart:

Sunday: am run, shopping with my future MIL and SILs, then finalizing the seating chart. :heart:

I'm going to be *really* busy until next Saturday LOL! :bigsmile: :heart:
  • celadontea
    celadontea Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Do the other two couch to 5k workouts. A couple yoga videos. Grocery shop and cook up all my food for the week. Tidy up, do laundry and organize. See this martial arts movie, The Grandmaster with my movie tickets I got as a groupon. Do my morning pages journal. Hopefully I’ll have time to play the sims 3! Play with and groom my kitty cat.
  • rabbit1057
    Options
    Taking my 16 y/o granddaughter & her friendboy to the Miss America Parade on the Atlantic City boardwalk. I took her 10 years ago before the Pageant/parade left AC but she doesn't remember it.
  • brraanndi
    brraanndi Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Hopefully a cheap movie, grocery shopping like I do every weekend, I dunno nothin too exciting.

I wanted to go to Big Bear but our car hates me :(
  • Janice2Shakira
    Options
    Running a fencing tournament tomorrow, proceeds go to Barth's Syndrome foundation. Hopefully getting a drink or two after (it's going to be a long day).
  • TINAHUNTER1969
    TINAHUNTER1969 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Bar shift 12-7 Saturday then Saturday evening out with family on a boat/marina - Sunday planning a nice long walk but weather forecast is pants supposed to be getting 70mph winds and lots of rain boo hoo. NEXT WEEKEND is a long one as put holidays in Thursday and Friday, plus no bar shifts so yayyyy me time 4 days off woo woo :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • me_monster
    Options
    Today is my last day of vacation, back to work tomorrow! That also means back to gym tomorrow too- I'm actually kinda excited about it.
  • HypersonicFitNess
    HypersonicFitNess Posts: 1,219 Member
    Options
    Well, I ran 6.24 miles this morning and got new PRs for 1K, 1 mile, 5K and 10K; so that was a great start.

Now I'm waiting for 7pm to start code deployment for work...then will work until that it finished, then get up in the morning early for another code deploy and hang out on the computer until that's all done. I'm hoping it is smooth sailing and we're done early...but you never know. I'm just thankful I can do this all from home.

AND...if I can get this nasty kink out of my neck, I'm going to call my friend after I finish working and we're going to do some circuit training with plyometrics
    Sunday will be a long run

And somewhere between all that, I hope to do a little "resting"...not too exciting, I know...but that's it.
  • leebesstoad
    leebesstoad Posts: 1,186 Member
    Options
    Full day tomorrow. Meeting my trainer for a session at 7 am (ugh). Then meeting a friend at 1130 for lunch. Head home to hopefully watch Alabama clean Johnny Manziel's clock a few times. Then out to dinner with my partner and my son at that haute cuisine place, Dave & Buster's.
  • Rotten70
    Rotten70 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Working and going to Isle of Wight County fair Saturday night with my daughter