New to MFP

Options
Hi everyone! My name is Jamie. I'm new to Myfitnesspal but I know with the support from you all and my close friends, I can push through and get my body back. I gained most of my weight during my pregnancy and just let myself go. And with the help from you guys, I'm hoping I can end this journey with success + a better lifestyle! My friend Caymi (who is now my coach) has been bugging me for months to go to Fit Club with her on Thursdays. I finally went last night and we did Focus T25. It kicked everyone's butt but I know it will give me the results I am looking for. Thanks for reading this.

Just looking for some new friends for support!

Replies

• Kandybeardsley
    Options
    I so understand wut ur going thru. I did the same thing as well after my second one I just let myself go it was to much work trying to exercise n take care of two kids one being a new born. n now 8 yrs later I still have the extra weight n trying so hard to get rid of it.

add me as a friend if you'd like. ive been on here for awhile but this is the first that Ive really cared as much as I do to lose it.

kandy
  • krisconti
    Options
    I went through a bit of a depression stage last year and gained about 30 pounds!

I lost it by making simple diet changes that i knew that i could stick to in the long run. And i also worked out!!!

All you have to do is stick to it, and try not to weigh yourself!! :D You can do it!