In need of support

Options
I'm new to the area and don't have many friends to get the support I need...

Here's my story:

I have 36lbs to go before I reach my goal. ive already lost 29lbs in the last few years. Was in a bad marriage and was depressed the entire time. My goal weight is 135 which is my norm. during my marriage I had two kids after the first one I lost it all in a matter of 8 weeks which was about 65lbs. had my second child and shot back up to 200lbs this time I didn't lose any of it till my x husband and I split. I know I lost what I have do to the stress that a divorce can put on you. I manage to drop down to 161lbs n then met my last long term relationship n ended up going out on the rd with him and gained 20lbs back. guess being a semi driver isn't good for trying to lose weight lol!!! now him n I have gone our separate ways n ive manage to lose about 7 of what I put back on. im currently sitting at 171. its not the number that bothers me but the spare tire I carry in my mid section. id be happy if I could just get rid of that an the love handles.

If there's anyone on here from my area interested in being a friend and helping me keep motivated enough to lose this extra weight that would be awesome. also im not a health nut. I love my pizza but have it in smaller doses now then I use to. mainly Im looking for friends to help keep me motivated and maybe get out n go hiking, climbing, walking, or swimming. I know its late in the season for that but I still enjoy doing so. I don't spend time in the gym as they make me uncomfortable.