OMG I just got creeped on!

Options

Replies

• SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    To explain the actual 'creep' that took place, I basically got a message that said 'how YOU doin' gorgeous'. And when I went to click on the person's profile they had inactivated it (am I allowed to name names??). They had been a fairly regular member before that. Creepy...

Animated-moving-creepy-knock-on-door.gif

Well, if they deactivated... But I wouldn't name names. They may have friends who they are still in touch with.

At least they had good taste!
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    So, I hear about the creeper guys all the time and have personally seen it at work a few times but...

Guys, do you ever get truly creepy messages from girls? Do they come with the same lines? Are they more subtle.

Details please, I'm taking notes...

Never but over the years there have been a few crazies on here (fake profiles etc).
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options
    Ask for money :P That should send them running.

Really, the best way to get a guy to run, is to tell him how happy you are that he showed some interest. Tell him you have been looking for a father for your 5 children under the age of 3. The triplets are really getting to be more than one woman can handle now that they can walk. Then ask him if you need to rent a U-haul, or if he can come by in his pickup truck to help you get all moved in.

That seems a little too much. One friend of mine said she just sends the creeper guys a picture of enormous junk and they usually just go away lol

One of my friends sends the creepiest guys pictures of cat junk.
  • 42hockeymom
    42hockeymom Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    So, I hear about the creeper guys all the time and have personally seen it at work a few times but...

Guys, do you ever get truly creepy messages from girls? Do they come with the same lines? Are they more subtle.

I did just get a PM today that said, "YOUR FACIAL HAIR IS BEAUTIFUL"

SO, when I send the FR to you, mentioning any type of body hair is wrong??

(I may have, or have not creeped on your pictures on your profile.)
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options
    Okay so Idk, how do you know a creeper from just a friendly person?
    When they start asking you if you like to sit around your house naked and go skinny dipping:

CREEPER.

Oh crap... Hey! I got a creeper!! :drinker:
    Did you think someone asking those questions was just being friendly? :huh:
    well the first few messages were not like that but the last one I got .... whoa! :noway:
    A lot of them start out innocent.

I've gotten several from men just saying I look nice (one way or another) and left it at that. Those are always welcome! lol

You look fuzzier online than you do in your livingroom. There you look nice.

(Is that what you mean?)
    I do look nice in my living room.

How YOU doin'?

I'm doin. I noticed the battery on your smoke detector was almost dead, and changed it for ya while I was watching you.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options
    clint.gif

Photobucket appears to suck from time to time..

Always for me. It's blocked by my firewall.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    When they start asking you if you like to sit around your house naked and go skinny dipping:

CREEPER.

Oh crap... Hey! I got a creeper!! :drinker:
    Did you think someone asking those questions was just being friendly? :huh:
    well the first few messages were not like that but the last one I got .... whoa! :noway:
    A lot of them start out innocent.

I've gotten several from men just saying I look nice (one way or another) and left it at that. Those are always welcome! lol

You look fuzzier online than you do in your livingroom. There you look nice.

(Is that what you mean?)
    I do look nice in my living room.

How YOU doin'?

I'm doin. I noticed the battery on your smoke detector was almost dead, and changed it for ya while I was watching you.
    Well, if you're going to have a creeper, it's good to have one who looks out for your welfare.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options

Really, the best way to get a guy to run, is to tell him how happy you are that he showed some interest. Tell him you have been looking for a father for your 5 children under the age of 3. The triplets are really getting to be more than one woman can handle now that they can walk. Then ask him if you need to rent a U-haul, or if he can come by in his pickup truck to help you get all moved in.

LOL, this is funny! So is your ticker. (that's not me creeping though :-))

S'alright. Like I said. Creep away. everyone. I don't mind. BTW, You don't look like any of the homeschooler moms that were in my homeschool support group.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options

Really, the more creative and/or creepy the FR the better for me. Just so long as it is obvious you aren't going to actually stalk my kids.
  • KelARita7
    KelARita7 Posts: 2,694 Member
    Options
    Some of these responses are cracking me up. Apparently haven't had a creeper. Only recently started participating in the message boards.
  • Ed98043
    Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options

Attractive = Flirting. Unattractive = Creeper.

tgif-now-do-the-creep_o_1230136.jpg
  • 42hockeymom
    42hockeymom Posts: 521 Member
    Options

Really, the more creative and/or creepy the FR the better for me. Just so long as it is obvious you aren't going to actually stalk my kids.

GAWD NO I have enough trouble ignoring the 2 I have as it is!
  • Naomi0504
    Naomi0504 Posts: 964 Member
    Options

S'alright. Like I said. Creep away. everyone. I don't mind. BTW, You don't look like any of the homeschooler moms that were in my homeschool support group.

Lmao, we don't all wear bonnets :-) and I see you profile-creeped ;-)
  • BobMcCloskey
    Options
    Some of these responses are cracking me up. Apparently haven't had a creeper. Only recently started participating in the message boards.

With that squeeky clean All American smile, give it some time! :laugh:
  • latenitelucy
    latenitelucy Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options

Yes and there is a pic inside!!! :wink: :heart: :heart:
  • latenitelucy
    latenitelucy Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options

Dang it. I can't read. Makes what I just did less funny...
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options

Well let me be your first!

BTW, Your bathwater tasted amazing!
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options

Lmao, we don't all wear bonnets :-) and I see you profile-creeped ;-)

But of course! I dont' always profile creep, but when I do. I glean as much as I can quickly.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options

Dang it. I can't read. Makes what I just did less funny...

So, make that two messages that said "YOUR FACIAL HAIR IS BEAUTIFUL".

It's OK. I still found it funny! It was less creepy than the first, because I have interacted with you on the forums in the past. The first came from someone, I have no mutuals with, and I have never seen in the forums.
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    I've never had a creeper...why does this depress me? Maybe I should change my NFL helmet lmao