Late Lunch

Options
I usually eat breakfast around 7:00 AM. Then I go to work. I only work part-time so I don't take a lunch break. By the time I get home at 2:00 PM I am starving and I want to eat everything in sight. I do get a 15 minute break and I would have time to eat something small at this time. My question to you is; What could I have for a snack around 11:00 and a small lunch at 2:00 PM that would be filling and healthy enough to last until dinner time at 6:00 PM?

Replies

• socioseguro
    socioseguro Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    Hi

I have breakfast around the same time that you do, but I always make time for lunch around 12:30 pm and 1:30 pm. I have some snack around 10 am and another one around 4 pm

anyway, suggestions for snacks:

Sliced apple with skin and one teaspoon of peanut butter (full fat version, non fat has too much added sugar)
    Greek yogurt ( I use Lean and Fit, only 80 calories)
    Some dense fruit like pear, peaches,
    cottage cheese
    Mixed nuts ( I prefer almond and walnuts, only 1/4 cup per day since it is very caloric)

I hope this helps
    Good luck in your journey
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    Eat something with protein & fiber. That will help you feel fuller for longer, or until you can have lunch. Maybe a protein shake?
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    Ummm....anything you want. I usually snack on nuts and trail mix...but that's just me.