Dressing for exercise....(rant..beware...)

Options
2»

Replies

• questionablemethods
    questionablemethods Posts: 2,174 Member
    Options
    I don't understand????

I wear regular clothes that I would wear for a walk, to the gym, to workout in my living room..... I never bought anything special for running.

Are you supposed to wear something special? Cuz I chose running since it was cheaper than the gym. If I'm required to wear certain clothes-- High school flashbacks--- I don't fit in.

Me too. I have some shorts that I've cut-off from sweatpants and an assortment of old t-shirts and tank tops that I typically run in.
  • DizzieLittleLifter
    DizzieLittleLifter Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    I don't understand????

I wear regular clothes that I would wear for a walk, to the gym, to workout in my living room..... I never bought anything special for running.

Are you supposed to wear something special? Cuz I chose running since it was cheaper than the gym. If I'm required to wear certain clothes-- High school flashbacks--- I don't fit in.

Well, for some people (myself included) wearing regular workout clothes chafe. I have had severe burns on my inner thigh from running 6miles in shorts. It hurts. :( In addition, the tanks designed for running will often have a pouch built in to put an IPOD or MP3 in. I much prefer this over the arm band which irritates me. :laugh: :( To answer the OP another place to try is Target. I actually really like their running shorts. :smile: