Cancer is finally cured in Canada but..

Options
james6998
james6998 Posts: 743 Member
I honestly dont know what to even think about this..

Cancer is finally cured in Canada but Big Pharma has no interest.
Cancer
is finally cured in Canada but Big Pharma has no interest. The fact
that the international drug & medical industry have no interest is
because the cure is really cheaper than a chocolate bar and it won't get
them to gain any profits at all. Besides, if people had the cure so
easily, how will these medical companies make money out of that? — in Canada.

Read more at http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=677_1354418535#t85TAsb0tj0s5VPV.99

Replies

• Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    From what I gather from the video I'm not sure if I would consider it a cure more than another treatment with less side effects. Which is great! Although there are other drugs that will shrink tumors at a fast rate and actually very cheep surprisingly. One of the big problems is the cancer is at a advanced stage and has done too much damage to vital organs.

Detection in early stages is still the key in most cases. Of course when you are talking tumors as this video is, we are referring to later stages

Interesting, thanks for posting.
  • james6998
    james6998 Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    Cancer is keeping a lot of big companies in business, you know how many people would financially suffer as a result of a cure. Pretty sad, allowing people to suffer so you can make money like Big Pharma.
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    Believe me I know. I was on chemo a few times. A couple times I was on it 24/7 for six weeks straight. The chemo only costs around $30 a week if I remember right, they have a small pump now that shoots the cocktail into your system. The rental for the pump was only $40 a week. My insurance wouldn't cover the rental, but they would cover the cost of me being in the hospital for the six week period. Lot of money there, but the Oncologist & I decided to give me my freedom and use the pump instead regardless if it wasn't covered. That way I could see my kids every day easier and even go to work if it was possible.

Common sense in this world by the insurance company that would approve tens of thousands of dollars instead of hundreds.