Need some help

Options
2»

Replies

• hilts1969
    hilts1969 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    It's soooooo confusing

People make it that way unfortunately, all i did was put in what i used to eat saw the amount of calories i was consuming but most important the items that were high(bread, potato's, snacks and alcohol) changed my diet, workout 3 days a week, have a blow out on a weekend and a stone has gone in a month

in that time i have had plenty of treats and plenty of whiskey and cokes, you dont have to live like a rabbit. i prefer to be really good mon to fri and enjoy the weekend, i find this sustainable, being good every day of your life whilst making you thin would be a bit pointless, not many people on their deathbeds wish they had eaten more celery
  • samammay
    Options
    No don't eat more. That won't help if you're trying to lose weight. ONLY eat more if you are trying to maintain your weight or build muscle mass. BOTTOM LINE: It doesn't make sense to eat back all of the calories you just worked off.

Quoted for being the worst possible advice. And from a personal trainer? Wow.
  • hilts1969
    Options
    No don't eat more. That won't help if you're trying to lose weight. ONLY eat more if you are trying to maintain your weight or build muscle mass. BOTTOM LINE: It doesn't make sense to eat back all of the calories you just worked off.

Quoted for being the worst possible advice. And from a personal trainer? Wow.

one can only hope they missed the net calorie figure of 320 before posting what they did, otherwise they are in the wrong job
  • Stone?
  • Pardon me?
  • samammay
    Options
    Stone?

A European measure of weight - about 14 pounds.
  • hilts1969
    Options
    Stone?

14lbs not a pebble, us english use stones and pounds sometimes
This discussion has been closed.