Progression

Options
A success of sorts, I've just finished a 5 mile run this evening. A few weeks ago when I started running I was thinking about driving out to a local park, and running around the lake a couple of times. On looking at the map on runkeeper I've realised that on tonights run I could have run out to the park, round the lakes, and then home again.

Good progress, and only two weeks into the B210K programme.

Replies

• Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Well done!
  • vanessalillian82
    vanessalillian82 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    That's awesome :) I had a little victory yesterday that barely rates a mention compared to yours, but it's still awesome to me - I ran for six consecutive minutes at 8km/h, and I felt like I could keep going but I ran out of time. That's a pretty big deal for me, especially considering I only started c25k a little over a week ago. Your success is inspiring :)
  • KarlaH9801
    KarlaH9801 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Can't wait to do c2/anything! Great job, guys!
  • Donald_Dozier_50
    Donald_Dozier_50 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I will never have any real success story for any exercise worthy of posting but yesterday and today I was able to walk 5 miles plus each day after a forced by injuries 2 month break. I am already limited permanently due to disability (both feet and both knees) to not walking in excess of 50 feet without an extended rest period. I kinda feel like each and every day is a success for me when I can get anything over 5 miles. Since April 3rd, 2013, even with the injury period I am almost at 1,500 miles total.

Your success story is a very good and important one. I do know how you feel. Congratulations !
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!