If i can do it, Anyone can! 90lbs down and counting!

Options
After my first daughter 23 years ago, i just began gaining weight, and it was non stop over the years, there were times i would diet( starve myself basically) and drop a few lbs, but hunger would always take over and i'd gain that back plus 20 lbs..I just accepted the fact that i would always be fat, and left it at that, I would hide from a camera, cover myself in ridiculous amounts of makeup( you know because that hides fat) lol and just live basically out of my room, other than cooking for the kids and doing LIGHT cleaning, i was a hermit, i was depressed, it felt like i was on the edge of suicide, I felt as if i had no quality of life left, and i was just everyone's burden, I tried every diet pill available, if it was a weight loss plan, i tried it, and it never worked, and i normally ended up gaining a few more pounds! I felt i was ALONE in this, My daughter as well had ballooned up to a weight after she had my grandson that made her unhappy....I knew she was on the road to were i was, and i realized i wasn't alone in this, After my daughter got sick of the weight gain she took to the internet seeking advice about true weight loss and she came across MFP ....MFP gave me back my life, it taught me how to log in my calories and keep control of what i eat, I have searched these boards over and over looking through pictures of happy people that have lost the weight and kept it off, they inspired me..and it has taught me that NOTHING is impossible!
My highest weight was recorded was 272, tho i know i have been above that, when i began MFP i was 252, I maintained a weight and recently decided to drop another 30lbs..if your new at this, just remember you are NOT alone, I'm not done on my journey, I don't think i ever will be, so I'm making this journey a happy one, enjoying life,enjoying my children and my grandchildren..My results are from eating 1200 calories a day, and some say this isn't enough, and it may not work for you, but it worked for me,it was the ONLY thing that did! I bought really low calorie foods, so i could eat more and didn't get hungry, I'm a huge fruit fan, so that helped me tremendously, I also took vitamins, when i maintained my weight i ate around 2200 a day, now I'm back on 1200, i am hoping to drop the weight in a few months..To anyone and everyone who has created a weight loss topic in the last year, from the bottom of my heart i thank you, your inspiration helped keep me on the road to success!!
Good luck to everyone trying to maintain, lose, or just bulking up!
It has taken me a long time to get the confidence to post these, I'm new to posting them so i hope they come out right lol
The blue shirt that you see me holding up, and im wearing in a couple photos now slides completely off my body ( whoohoo)
image_zpsc0a7e7ca.jpg
image_zps99a73e89.jpg
weightloss_zpsc42edaa9.jpg
loss_zps532db2b8.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!