Back on Track but looking for support!

Options
Well, I used to use this but somehow got too busy. I did get fantastic shape until I tore my meniscus. Then I got pretty out of shape because I basically stopped working out for a year. I never got surgery, I just stopped working out. Well, it has been over a year and I've decided to try this site again to help me keep track of what I'm actually eating and what I'm doing to strengthen my body. So, I'm in my last semester of college, and I didn't bring a scale into my dorm. I'm not overly concerned about the numbers right now, but I am concerned about my shape and my health (I have IBS and Fibromyalgia)! Hoping for some friends and some support!

Replies

• Ced31537
    Options
    Hi , I am Ced31537 and have not been using mfp long ,and am looking for support as well.
  • NickieCR1
    Options
    Hi Ladies

I am new to MFP but I will support you.

I have been on a weight loss path and I have had ups and downs.

But the ups more than the downs I am motivated to keep losing weight and having people in the same position I am behind me all the way would be a great help.

I am a big person but shrinking, I have lost 11 kilos since May if that helps start the motivation to achieve your goals.

We can do it:)
  • Candro
    Candro Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I've been away for a few months but we are in the same boat. I'd love to offer support. Count me in! :smile:
  • Kimberrh6
    Kimberrh6 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to get back on track myself. I have Multiple Sclerosis and a one of my friends has Fibro. Both of those disorders stink. You can add me if you want!