Night out

Options
So I went to this bar last night that I used to go to a lot. I haven't been there in probably 6 months. In that 6 months I've lost about 45 lbs. Well, I went last night and everyone was nice/hitting on me. ha. I'm not used to it. Before, no one would even acknowledge me, which I'm fine with. But last night, I didn't have to wait for a drink, I had guys asking for my number, trying to dance, randomaly talking etc.

I know it shouldn't be all about looks/weight but it felt prettyyyyyy good. Such a fun night :) I should've lost this weight years ago

Replies

• She_Hulk
    Options
    It's always nice when you feel good in your own skin. Congratulations on your weight loss, Jamie! You look amazing and you should be very proud at what you've accomplished!
  • littlegem65
    littlegem65 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    You absolutely are revealing in the positive side of a great weight loss! Enjoy every minute of it. You deserve it!:glasses:
  • KarlaH9801
    KarlaH9801 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I can't wait!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!