DownUnder Derby girl

Options
Hello from Down Under (Sydney, Australia to be exact!). I joined MFP a week or so ago on the recommendation of a whole bunch of girls from my roller derby league who have done brilliantly on it - I've got a few extra winter kilos I want to shift and this seems like a great way to do it :) Aiming to improve my overall fitness so I don't collapse on the derby track as well.

Replies

• Miffylou
    Miffylou Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm from SA. Feel free to add me. It's always nice to have friends on the same time zone. :-)
  • the_summer_belle
    the_summer_belle Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Im from QLD feel free to add :0)
  • snazzyjazzy21
    snazzyjazzy21 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    I'm from NZ and a derby girl too! :)
  • donnaleighh
    donnaleighh Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm from SA and happy to have more Aussie friends who are active on MFP - Donna
  • dnamouse
    dnamouse Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    From Brissie here, always looking for more Aussie friends so feel free to add :)
  • TamaraKat
    TamaraKat Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Hey - I'm from Australia too! :bigsmile: Awesome to meet you: I'm Tamara.
    I joined a while ago and did great: feel free to add me! Goodluck on your awesome journey, keep strong, keep dedicated and keep up the hard work!
  • Karibunny
    Karibunny Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Neat - I'm from NZ and want to be a derby girl... if it weren't for my insane accident-proneness and klutzability. However I am good at making up new words.
  • kiwitechgirl
    kiwitechgirl Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Just do it - I promise you will never regret it! Derby is the best thing I have ever done.
  • happydaze71
    happydaze71 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Hi,I'm from Melbourne.
    I am very determined to reach my goals and am happy for anyone to add me who wants to be involved in a supportive atmosphere and who likes a laugh.... this journey is a tough one, cant be serious all the time!!! :tongue: