Hey, everyone!

Options
I'm looking for some more active buddies to talk to and to keep me (and I can return the favor) motivated and one track.

My name is Ashley and I'm 20 years old. My goal is to lose a total of 80 and I've lost 13 so far. Yay!

I'm very chatty and I just love love love making new friends. Feel free to add or message me.

Thanks guys!

xoxo

Replies

• tswift34
    Options
    I just started myfitnesspal and I'm looking to lose 35 pounds. I'm Tia and I'm also 20(:
  • TamaraKat
    TamaraKat Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Hey; I've been hanging around here for a while! :bigsmile:
    Feel free to add me if you like? My name is Tamara and I am 20 years old from Aus; pleasure to meet you! I try to motivate and support as much as possible as well as random chats and give tips if needed. I understand that this journey is but a hard one and I want to make it a bit easier for others!:drinker: Also, keep up the great work!
  • Donald_Dozier_50
    Donald_Dozier_50 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I am quite a bit older than you @ 54 but we I also started with a good bit to lose.. I started with 104 to lose and have 34 to go. Chatty is fine with me, I have regular chats with friends on here of all ages. While I never give anyone advice of what they should do, I will always offer what I have done to have success. Feel free to add me if you like.
  • pari_06
    pari_06 Posts: 109
    Options
    I am 22. Want to lose around 30 pounds. Have been here for few weeks.
    Feel free to add me