Question for the Fitbit Ladies with Boobs

Options
2»

Replies

• knekno
    knekno Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    If you wear the fitbit facing out, you're chest may intermittently glow! :)
  • IbiH
    IbiH Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Hi gals,

So glad I found this thread!

Question- it's a sleep tracker too. I currently use a sleep app religiously!

I never thought to put it in my bra! I'm big boobed so it will easily sit there without an issue.

But... what do you do at night to track your sleep?

I don't wear a bra to bed.

Thanks!

Hook it to my underwear!
  • skchilders
    skchilders Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I wear my One clipped to my bra under one boob during the day. It can't be seen through shirts, in my experience. When I work out I clip it to the strap of my sports bra so it doesn't get as sweaty, and I've found it really isn't noticeable there either, although I don't care if it's seen. I don't know why, but I actually feel like it's more secure with the girls than if I clipped it to my pants or in a pocket.
  • JoelleAnn78
    JoelleAnn78 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Holy Crow! I never even considered clipping it to the center of my bra, between my boobs :ohwell:

I have worn mine everyday since May clipped to the left strap just above the cup. Never notice it and never feel it there at all. Even when I run I clip it to my sports bra strap.
  • bjohnsonwestern
    Options
    I also wear my Fitbit 1 in the middle of my bra. The advantage for me is when I get tempted, I place my hand over the fitbit to remind me that whatever is tempting me is not worth all my hard work. It just looks like my hand is over my heart.
  • mtbchk
    Options
    I have a ONE. If I'm not wearing pants with a pocket, I actually just put it IN my bra, without the clipy holder thing. Never had it fall out. In fact, it "sticks" so well to skin that I have forgotten about it, changed into a bathing suit (with it still stuck to my boob), gone swimming and, well, needed to buy a new one.
  • norahwynn
    norahwynn Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I'm not big boobed but not small either. I'd say average size for my height? Anyway, I wear a fitbit one on my bra and never know it's there. I can't imagine it would be any different for women that are bustier.
  • Christina729
    Options
    I also wear my Fitbit 1 in the middle of my bra. The advantage for me is when I get tempted, I place my hand over the fitbit to remind me that whatever is tempting me is not worth all my hard work. It just looks like my hand is over my heart.

Love this.
  • nmarcone
    nmarcone Posts: 1
    Options
    Don't ask me how, but, I lost mine when I had it in my bra. Still can't figure it out. Any other ideas on how to keep it secure?
    I would say I'm mid size
  • StaciMarie1974
    StaciMarie1974 Posts: 4,138 Member
    Options
    I don't wear my One on my bra (doesn't seem very accurate - have tried) but wanted to comment anyhow. When I wear a dress, I attach it to my undies.