Day One of a new, fresh start!

Options
I'm signed up and ready to go! This site is great - helpful tools, easy to navigate and lots of people sharing their stories and supporting others along the way. I'm excited about this.

Replies

• StrongLife
    StrongLife Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard! This site was very motivating and has helped me a lot.
  • marciebrian
    marciebrian Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    welcome to MFP ;-) Glad you found the site it really is a treasure of good ideas and sharing. You have fabulous energy which I can hear in your posting and if I can help I'm on daily! Best of luck to you and stay positive!!!!
  • Coffeeplz_123z
    Coffeeplz_123z Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi blondie! i too have just signed up. I have previously lost 80 lbs, kept if off for 7 years and then fell ill. The medication I was put on had a large role in me packing on 50 lbs, and while I was just so happy to be feeling like myself again it's time to get this excess weight off! I'm a mom and a wife who wants to be there for my family, and feeling heavy just doesn't feel good! Good job on joining!
  • shell3892
    Options
    This is the 1st diet I've ever done.I've talked big for years but never started anything and never got anywhere.I'm taking it one day at a time and really need input on how to start this wonderful change....if u have tips or can be a supportive friend feel free and I'll do same for u.
  • tjsoccermom
    tjsoccermom Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I have found this place to be invaluable in helping me change my lifestyle. The tracking is easy with my iphone app, having friends is motivating as well as reading the success stories, and there are great recipes and other tips to be found within the forums. You got this!