Free Pea Shoots for the next 5 amazing...

Options
.Free Pea Shoots for the next 5 amazing and positive new friends! Are you a positive person? Do you find the bright side to a negative moment (even is you cuss under your breath a little to get through the rough part then have a good giggle afterwards) Do you enjoy the silly moments in life as much as the serious? Looking for a few genuine souls to converse with on this path towards fitness fun! (I may even accept a few male friends during this limited time offer...I am happily married to my Red Fred so true friends need only apply) Blessings and blueberries to you all ~ Sasa :heart:

Replies

• mamasasa
    mamasasa Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Perhaps I should have offered Free Coconut ice cream????
  • mamasasa
    mamasasa Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Huevos rancheros?
  • pinkstp
    pinkstp Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Nachos and I'm there :p
    Feel free to add me, I log pretty much every day and if I don't comment on your stauts it doesn't mean I didn't look at it ;) (But I usually comment on statuses since I have loads of free internet time at work).
  • janetay01
    janetay01 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    free coconut ice cream? Now you are talking!!

I'm a positive person! I find the bright side - to most things (but honesty here - not always). And I certainly enjoy the silly as much as the serious.

If you want a genuine soul on your friend list. I'm here every day, and making good choices for most of them. But I'm far from perfect - I like my nice food far too much for that! Add me and we can motivate, converse and cajole each other on the journey!
  • minizebu
    minizebu Posts: 2,716 Member
    Options
    You had me at Huevos Rancheros.
  • elephant2mouse
    elephant2mouse Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Guuuuys! You're making my mouth water!
    I could always use a friend or 50...
    *twiddles her thumbs*