How to increase calories eating lean??

Options
2»

Replies

• pupcamper
    pupcamper Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Looking at your diary I think you should consider spreading out your calories over the day. Eating a large meal once per day and then smaller portions for other meals can stop some people from losing weight. Try to have 6 meals/snacks between 200-400 calories each throughout the day. I think this will also help/stop you from feeling sick eating fat and eating excessive carbs because you are spreading them out. I think the beans/lentils etc suggestions are helpful because they give you fibre! Try it for a couple of weeks and see how you feel! Good luck with your journey!:drinker:
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I am not making excuses, I was mere telling you the problems I had and I have seen doctors and what they said and I am not malnourished, the skin problems are genetic not due to food I eat. Itd hard to have allergies and some genetic disorders

Thanks all for your help I was looking for higher calorie veggies I could incorporate but I'll consult a dietitian next week for an appropriate meal plan, than be cruscified and judged.

Most vegetables are low in calories, that's just their nature. In general, deep or bright colored vegetables are healthier. Leafy greens like kale or spinach, broccoli, carrots, sweet potatoes, etc. are going to have more vitamins and minerals than something like eggplant or celery.
  • lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    Options
    If you have gallbladder problems that make a low fat diet necessary, you might be able to eat more fat by spreading it out in smaller amounts throughout the day. And if you don't know what the problem is, you should definitely talk to a doctor about not being able to eat fat.