Hello everyone.

I'm a 19 year old female and I've been on MyFitnessPal for about 2 years now, but I've never made an introductory post. I previously lost about 20 pounds counting calories and doing minor exercise. I was feeling really great. I had so much energy and I got into the habit of hitting my daily calorie goal without even needing to track them.

Unfortunately, I got into sort of a slump. I started a relationship with a man that I really do love, but who basically eats like crap. Heh, Anyways, I sort of hit a plateau and began to hangout with my boyfriend a lot. Eventually spending a lot of time at his house took a toll on me and I ended up gaining that 20 lbs back. I currently weigh about 150 lbs at 5'1". Not obese but still pretty overweight.

I have no one to blame but myself for falling off the wagon and I'm pretty ashamed. Anyways, I'm starting my journey all over again, except this time I have the knowledge of what works for my body and what doesn't. This time I'll be running/walking along with counting my calories. I bought a sports bra and some running pants and I'm starting the second week of C25K tomorrow!

I'm not really sure why I made this post, I guess maybe it'll help me feel more accountable for my actions if I start getting into the community and make some friends. So, well, hello everyone :happy:

Replies