Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Hi all :)

Hello there, I haven't been on here long and am starting what will be my last weight loss journey. I know it is my last. I'm spent way too many years trying to get where I wanted to be while putting no effort in. I am not being hard on myself when I say that I have been a lazy, walking, talking excuse factory. That is not what I want for my life!! I'm working on one bad habit at a time and going slowly. Feel free to friend me or kick my backside when I need it, lol!!!!

Replies

• poohbear1958
    poohbear1958 Posts: 175 Member
    Hi, feel free to add me for support :)
  • raaraa17
    raaraa17 Posts: 1,225 Member
    Hi. You can add me too if you like. I try my best to be supportive to all my friends
  • xRiverX
    xRiverX Posts: 149 Member
    Add me I love your attitude :)
  • Hi, thanks all for such a warm welcome! :smile:
  • diadia1
    diadia1 Posts: 223 Member
    small steps will give you results. you don't have to cut everything. you just have to make it healthier with some ajusstements along the way. this is how i see things now. no DIET again.only HEALTHIER or SMARTER choices.
    you can add me too. I sent you a friend request.
  • small steps will give you results. you don't have to cut everything. you just have to make it healthier with some ajusstements along the way. this is how i see things now. no DIET again.only HEALTHIER or SMARTER choices.
    you can add me too. I sent you a friend request.

So true. What I am doing is using ready meals as a guide to portion size. I am slowly teaching myself how to cook all over again. If anyone loves down home cookin like biscuits and gravy; fried chicken and taters...and gravy; beans and bacon and cornbread drenched in butter, then I know how to get you or keep you fat!! :laugh: If needs be, I've got enough low cal/fat ready meals in the freezer to do two meals a day for nearly a week so that excuse is gone! After my habit of overeating is gone and I can cook healthily I will pick the next mini goal. :smile: Got and accepted request, thanks!
  • You will do fantastic :)
  • hi
  • 4melyn
    4melyn Posts: 11 Member
    Feel free to add me and welcome to MFP :)