Let me help!

Options
Hello fellow MFP'ers. I have created a website for general weight loss inspiration, motivation, help, and info. It's pretty neat! I'd love to help any of you who are interested whether it just be a support system or general advice. :) I really love helping people and hope that this website can benefit anyone who needs help. Make sure to spend a few minutes and check all the features out, there are some cool things! All my contact info is on the page so if you need a buddy or have any questions please add me on here or message me. :) Thank you for checking it out!

www.weightlossdiva1219.weebly.com

Also, any feedback is greatly appreciated!

Replies

• brentbarrie
    brentbarrie Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Isn't that what MFP is?
  • weightlossdiva1219
    Options
    Isn't that what MFP is?

No. MFP is where you track your calories and fitness and can lean on other people. My website just has an inspirational pictures page, articles, links, and I'm offering myself as direct help. Its not MFP at all.... fail.
  • QuilterInVA
    QuilterInVA Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    And what are your qualifications to advise me about weight loss?
  • QuilterInVA
    QuilterInVA Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    I didn't see anything that I haven't seen here and your info is not the best. Meat has far more protein than black beans which have a lot of carbs. Organic is preferable to Kroger frozen vegetables. Low fat chocolate milk is a laugh for muscle repair. You only recommend weight loss dvds. There is much better exercise that covers more than 19 year olds. It shows you are 19 years old. It's a nice thing for you but not really of much benefit to most of us. If you want to be a weight loss diva, you need to get a degree. Thanks, I'll stay here.