Homemade Pasta Dough

2»

Replies

• TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    damn it, stop being so helpful with all these recipes. the last thing I need is to learn how to make my own pasta and then you had to go and make it so I don't even need to buy a pasta cutter. I'm ****ed.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    damn it, stop being so helpful with all these recipes. the last thing I need is to learn how to make my own pasta and then you had to go and make it so I don't even need to buy a pasta cutter. I'm ****ed.

Dance puppet, dance!!!
  • RhineDHP
    RhineDHP Posts: 1,025 Member
    bump
  • ckish
    ckish Posts: 341 Member
    I sometimes mix in pureed red pepper, asparagus, carrots, spinach, etc for flavored pasta.
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Looks like a lot of work. I think you are going to have to travel across the country and show me how to make this. Thanks! :flowerforyou:

It took 10 minutes from start to finish, while pausing to rinse my hands to take pictures. :tongue:

It's the rolling/cutting part that takes so long for me. I have the kitchenaid attachment (and hand crank). Any tips?

Thanks for the recipe though ill give it a try b
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Looks like a lot of work. I think you are going to have to travel across the country and show me how to make this. Thanks! :flowerforyou:

It took 10 minutes from start to finish, while pausing to rinse my hands to take pictures. :tongue:

It's the rolling/cutting part that takes so long for me. I have the kitchenaid attachment (and hand crank). Any tips?

Thanks for the recipe though ill give it a try b

Keep a lightly floured surface below it and on the rollers. Other than that, you're right, that can take a long time. :(
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Bump.