Boobs or butt? <3

Options

Replies

• whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    That sad part is that so many women are happy to be reduced to those two features. :frown:

Indeed, unless they're just laughing at our testosterone induced lack of self control!

Nope, that unfortunately isn't the case. And there are some smart ones that posted in here too.

Thanks, but I'll decide for myself when to let my sense of personal dignity be outraged....

Awww, sweetie, I wasn't talking about you. :flowerforyou:
  • Mouse_Potato
    Mouse_Potato Posts: 1,499 Member
    Options
    I spend 40-60 hours a week being admired for my brain. I didn't sign up at MFP because I needed to firm up my cerebral cortex. :drinker:
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    I spend 40-60 hours a week being admired for my brain. I didn't sign up at MFP because I needed to firm up my cerebral cortex. :drinker:

Touche.
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    Options
    I wonder if anyone I know will find me here and see me debating the important questions of life such as boobs or butt.

I often wonder this, too. But I associate with mainly rednecks who consider it high society to hang out at the Tilted Kilt. For me, it's either the virtual debate here on the internet or the live debate going on around me.
  • _Z3sty_
    _Z3sty_ Posts: 120
    Options

What do you do for a living apart from being a hot mom?
  • beckieboomoo
    beckieboomoo Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    hmmmmmm why not both ? :P
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    If I had to make a choice it would be boobs.
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mgx1a4nZzs1rkllmuo1_r2_500.gif
  • beckieboomoo
    beckieboomoo Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    This thread is stupid. Women are more than two different physical features.

Like sandwich makers.

got it in one :L
  • ZealousMissJJ
    ZealousMissJJ Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    LEGS!! :wink:
  • _Z3sty_
    Options

YES!! with nice feet!! :tongue:
  • samammay
    Options
    Brains.

Just kidding. Boobs.
  • ZealousMissJJ
    Options

You've got a feet fetish??
  • MrsBobaFett
    MrsBobaFett Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    This thread is stupid. Women are more than two different physical features.

True. A butt has never once made a sandwich.

But what if they could?

tumblr_m2m9vlD6KU1r79xuto1_500_zps6af84ea8.gif
  • _Z3sty_
    Options

Mild at best but for me it can be a dealbreaker if she sports around in cracked heels and nik nak toes so it obviously takes priority over a tight *kitten* and firm breasts.
  • ZealousMissJJ
    Options

Mild at best but for me it can be a dealbreaker if she sports around in cracked heels and nik nak toes so it obviously takes priority over a tight *kitten* and firm breasts.

Lol, that sounds healthy :).
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options

QFT

And the biologist in me has no problem acknowledging that I'm not watching 300 for the intellectaul stimulation, so setting a double standard for men is a bit beyond hypocritical....
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options
    That sad part is that so many women are happy to be reduced to those two features. :frown:

Indeed, unless they're just laughing at our testosterone induced lack of self control!

Nope, that unfortunately isn't the case. And there are some smart ones that posted in here too.

Thanks, but I'll decide for myself when to let my sense of personal dignity be outraged....

Awww, sweetie, I wasn't talking about you. :flowerforyou:

:wink: Won't argue that you have a valid point, because lord knows in many ways you do, just couldn't help pointing out the inherent contradiction in placing judgement on women for their lack of feminist outrage...it made my brain hurt a little bit.
  • neffeybaby
    Options
    i rather have big boobs i learn from my mother that big butt isnt everything
  • TikiTony13
    Options
    boobs!