20 somethings with over 100 pounds to lose.

Options
hey I am just looking to see who is out there in there 20's with 100 or over pounds to lose I'm looking for buddies and support :smile: :bigsmile:

Replies

• Tywana
    Tywana Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I'm not in my 20's anymore but when I was in my 20' s I weighed 267lbs and didn't realize what it meant for me. Over the last six years I lost 90 lbs. Your beautiful, take one day at a time but stay focused. There will be good and bad days, ups and downs but stay focused as much as possible. :bigsmile: You will be o.k. Try to get a outfit that you think is really nice and get it a size or 2 smaller and work your way to get in it. Great luck, hang in there.:wink:
  • HealthyKt78
    HealthyKt78 Posts: 439
    Options
    I'm 20 and have 125-135 pounds to lose. When I get to 150 I'll decide if it's worth putting the effort in for those last 10 pounds. I'm pretty tall so I'll probably look great at 150.
  • J_baby90
    J_baby90 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hey! I am 20 and I started at 347 pounds. I am now down to 326 and have an ultimate goal of about 160, but I would be more than happy with 180-190. Everyone says "while your young is the best/easiest time to loose weight" but I still think it's really hard. All my friends and family can eat whatever they want whenever they want, not to mention some of them drink what seems like theyre entire body weight in alchohol and not even have to think about the empty calories! I am here to support you and I really understand what your going through!!! :)
  • bringingsexybackEDNOS
    Options
    I was 235, now i'm 207! My first goal is 199. Then going down in 10lb increments from there. Wishing everyone luck! We can all do it if it's really what we want.
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    dumb_blondes_rock Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    i'm 22(23 on the aug 10) and i weigh 261` right now, but i want to be about a size 8, so that might make me at the 150 or so range, maybe 145.....but i do agree with the above post that no matter how old or young you are, the weight loss process is SUPER hard. I'm very social and all my friends come over to swim and they all want pizza or fast food, and i'm stuck with my lame *kitten* chicken salad watching them devour like 6 pieces of pizza and only weight 118.....and i can just look at pizza and my butt will jiggle for a week! But i had a piece of cheese pizxza and i came on here to log it before i ate it and it was only 180 calories, so i didn't feel THAT left out. But the alcohol part is KILLING ME....but now that i'm on so low carbs, i get drunk way faster so i don't have to drink that many calories haha
  • cphillips1010
    Options
    Hi, I'm new to the boards... but never new to weight loss challenges lol I am 26 years old and have about 120 to lose. I've lost about 80 already. I've had a lot of health problems that have made my weight soar because of medications and I'm tired of it, darn it! I'm so ready to be comfortable in my skin. I'd love a weight loss buddy if anyone is looking! I am married and have a (almost) 2 year old daughter.
  • Cathy_NY
    Cathy_NY Posts: 3
    Options
    Bump! I think there's quite a few of us in this category! Anybody else in?