36 lbs lost--tummy pics!

Options
2»

Replies

• Imcharmed
    Imcharmed Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the nice responses, everyone! My stomach and thighs are my trouble areas. I finally took a picture because it's actually starting to show in my tummy now, and I got excited. And for all of you who aren't there yet, KEEP PUSHING! :) I started and quit so many times throughout my life, and I promise you that it IS possible. Even if it doesnt feel like it. You are all amazing. Taking the first step is such a big thing....be proud of yourself for even starting. :)

Like this.

Well done on your 36lbs lost, amazing achievement.
  • DaRealMcKoy
    DaRealMcKoy Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Great progress!
  • weightlossdiva1219
    Options
    Great job. What kind of cardio have you been doing?

Hi, I do lots of things. I cross train so my body doesn't adjust. I do high intensity interval training, Jillian MIchaels DVDs, Tennis, jogging, and plyometric training. :)
  • weightlossdiva1219
    Options
    Wow, look at how toned you are! And I just LOVE the writing on the mirror. I am so going to copy that. What a huge difference and KUDOS to you!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks and kudos to you too wow over 100 lbs lost! Awesome! And yes, the mirror writing helps me stay on track. Everytime I hit a new weight low, I write it on my mirror and I started at the beginning, so I can see how far I've come every day :)
  • HeyGoRun
    HeyGoRun Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    This is great youve done a great job!!
  • keriberi9
    keriberi9 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Great job! Big difference :)
  • mumtoonegirl
    mumtoonegirl Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!!!! WTG.
  • Red_Scorpio_www
    Options
    <3 your picture motivates me !! :)
    Thanks for sharing :)
    NOthing is Impossible!! :)
  • weightlossdiva1219
    Options
    <3 your picture motivates me !! :)
    Thanks for sharing :)
    NOthing is Impossible!! :)

Glad I can motivate you. I was once 36 lbs heavier and looking through these threads, and I saw pictures like mine and they motivated me. And I did it! you can too! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!