I'm not losing weight :(

Options
I'm 30 pounds well over my healthy goal (I weigh 144, the healthy range for a 5'2 female like me is between 112-120). For over a month now, I have been exercising 6-days a week, doing yoga at least once each week, eating healthier (more fruits and veggies, staying at my calorie goal, making sure not to mindlessly snack) and I haven't dropped a pound, or even an inch! I measured and weighed myself over 4 weeks ago, and then I measured and weighed myself today and absolutely NOTHING has changed!

I used to eat brownies and cakes, pretty much anything I could find while watching TV at night, now I have completely stopped that. I do stretching while I watch TV so I'm not just sitting like a lump. I get between 8-9 hours of sleep each night, I make sure that I get enough protein and fiber. I don't know what I'm doing wrong!

Will someone please tell me what's going on? Thanks :)

Replies

• AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    If you make your diary public, it would be much easier to offer advice. :smile:
  • Sashoi
    Sashoi Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    You might want to open your diary so people can see what your eating n be able to help u.