ChaLean Extreme MFP Buddies/Support Wanted

KristiDawn
KristiDawn Posts: 31
edited September 21 in Fitness and Exercise
Hello Ladies and Gents

I started ChaLean Extreme on July 28 and I really enjoy it but I have a lot of trouble sticking with a program, especially if it’s a long one. If you have recently started this program or you will be soon and want some two way support, someone to share diet and fitness advice/experiences with and ENCOURAGEMENT I’m in! The concept of this program is new to me, ‘go heavy or go home’ with less reps. It kills me in a good way, my body hasn’t been sore like it has been this week in a long time. Plus we can share results when all our hard work is done!

Replies

• Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,317 Member
    I'm starting it tomorrow, Aug. 2. Add me as a friend if you want to be buddies on this. :smile:
  • less_carbs_4_life
    less_carbs_4_life Posts: 15 Member
    hey I'm starting today (aug 2)...let's do this together!!
  • p1nkpr1ncess
    p1nkpr1ncess Posts: 254 Member
    Hey,

I'm almost at the end of week 3 of the Burn circuit and I'm always up for Chalean buddies! Add me as a friend hun and we can follow it together! :)
    -x-x-
  • Naokoheart
    Naokoheart Posts: 161
    I took a week break and I am now starting the 3rd week of Burn Circuit,did Circuit 1 today. :)
  • less_carbs_4_life
    less_carbs_4_life Posts: 15 Member
    I'm starting the third week of "burn phase" today, I've lost 5 lbs so far and three pairs of pants fit again:bigsmile:
    how are you guys doing?
  • Great job Less carbs for life! I'm doing good, seeing some nice results. 8.4 inches gone so far and about 5 pounds. I can't wait to see my results at the end of this!
This discussion has been closed.