Starting Insanity 9/16

Options
So someone posted wanting to start Insanity and I really want to try it. Starting this Monday .. Anyone else want to join? I am wry heavy so curious to see how it goes... Let's do it!

Replies

• nic632
    nic632 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I'm starting tomorrow! After waiting nearly 3 weeks it finally arrived yesterday - I'm looking forward to and dreading it at the same time. Doesn't help that haven't done any exercise for about 2 weeks because I've been ill so energy levels aren't as good as they were. I signed up for 3 challenges and haven't been able to do any of them, so I'll probably be at death's door after I've finished the fit test - if not before!
    After reading all the reviews and seeing before/after photos I'm a bit excited too, just got to remember to take my own photo and measurements beforehand.
  • shivvie1969
    shivvie1969 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I've done day one, the fitness test today!

I actually felt sick!

Going to do it though but it looks like it's going to be hard.

Good luck to you both :)
  • lolapedia88
    lolapedia88 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I know I'm not in the best shape so hopefully that will mean I have a lot of improvements. It's a 90 day program I believe. Let's do it!!
  • nic632
    Options
    Well while I've been reading all the posts about Insanity this afternoon my cat has been having a good old kneading session on my tummy as if it was a ball of dough! :laugh:
    It'll be interesting to see what results I get on there, hopefully he'll be resorting to using a cushion instead at the end of these next 2 months.
    Good luck to everyone who's starting tomorrow, or has already!
  • lolapedia88
    Options
    Eek I'm nervous! Starting tomorrow with the fitness test :)
  • lolapedia88
    Options
    Huh? Grit ?
  • stephraquino
    Options
    Im starting insanity tomorrow too... LETS DO THIS!!!!
  • kbolton322
    kbolton322 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I am on week 3 of insanity... it does get easier but at that point you should push harder...
  • kbolton322
    kbolton322 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I am on week 3 of insanity... it does get easier but at that point you should push harder...
  • nic632
    Options
    Well I did the fitness test - I'm not fit! :laugh: I do not like Globe Jumps and I HATE Suicide Jumps - which is probably why they're called that in the first place! I'm definately not looking forward to starting it for real tomorrow now that I've had a taster and don't even want to think that will be working out for nearly 1hr at a higher intensity in a months time!

Guess I'll just have to keep looking at my 'before' photos to remind me why I'm doing it in the first place, oh and the fact that I might be able to get into something a bit more figure hugging for the works Christmas do.
  • amandaeire
    Options
    I started two days ago I have fit test done and day 1 onto my 3rd one tonight! I am so sore and have my circuit class tonight too so dreading it lol!! But it gets great results
  • ness12346
    Options
    Hey! I'm starting October 7th, just going to do T25 Gamma first. If anyone is starting in October, let me know! I know I'll be needing the support!
  • omisty1
    omisty1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Im starting today too!!
  • shivvie1969
    shivvie1969 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    How did everyone get on? Hope it went ok :)

I did day 2 this evening. I found it quite hard but didn't stop too much! I am really aching though now (it'll be agony tomorrow, lol!)
  • joolywooly33
    joolywooly33 Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    I am on week 6 and I friggin love it! I have taken a week off due to illness but can't wait to get back to it ASAP.... It is hard work but really rewarding! Just go at your own pace and even if you need more rest days just work your way through the programme and listed to ur body.... Good luck!
  • beachcalsix
    beachcalsix Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi all I started Insanity last on Friday, I'm exhausted and very sore. I can hardly move lol. Hoping to make it through, already lost some weight but I started working out at the gym last Monday so that contributed. There is no comparison between the 2.
    The gym is way easier.
    Insanity makes me sweat like crazy and leaves me so sore but I'm gonna stick with it!
    I'll post results at the end and let everyone know how things go thanks
  • CaseyM1985
    CaseyM1985 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm a 2x finisher of the program and am slightly obsessed. It's amazing!! Just wanted to say best of luck and DIG DEEPER :) !!!!!
  • lolapedia88
    Options
    Finished fitness test! It was tough
  • kristenlile
    Options
    I'm hoping to start tomorrow. I know it will give grat results I'm just dreading it.