Eavesdropped/Overheard Conversations that made you laugh?

Options
Working in a pharmacy I overhear tons of hilarious conversations that make me need to bite my tongue to prevent myself from dying of laughter....actually sometimes they're not overheard - they're said directly to me. Here's a couple from my last few shifts.....do you have any???

- Shady looking customer to cashier (at 3am): "Why is your security guard following me around?" - Cashier "for your safety"

- Phone caller to me: "I have been taking this medication for about 8 months but about a month ago I started to feel hot occasionally, not to the point of sweating, just uncomfortable when I go outside in the daytime, etc. Is it from the medication?" - Me: "no"
Caller: "Then what's causing this feeling?"
Me: "summer"

- Girl to her friend, after her friend picked up ORAL birth control pills "how do you get those to stay inside your vagina?"

- Guy at counter with girlfriend buying Plan B (the morning after pill): "Guess next time we should have a Plan A"

Replies

• MichelleWagner50
    MichelleWagner50 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    :laugh: Thanks for the laugh this morning!!:laugh:
  • bjberry
    bjberry Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Very cute! ;):drinker: (water)
  • absofsteel
    absofsteel Posts: 48
    Options
    lol :laugh: there are books full of these sorts of conversations..I love them :laugh:

one of my favourites is called "overheard in Dublin" there is also a website www.overheardindublin.com
    might not be funny if you're not Irish though here's an example......

'Was in Dundrum shopping centre in Warehouse and a girl was with her boyfriend.
    She was admiring a black boob tube dress with a cream band on the top when her boyfriend said -
    "A jesus love, you'll look like a pint of guinness in that!"

Overheard on Friday, 30th November 2007 - Dundrum by Anonymous'
  • sheyna1983
    sheyna1983 Posts: 137
    Options
    lol :laugh: there are books full of these sorts of conversations..I love them :laugh:

one of my favourites is called "overheard in Dublin" there is also a website www.overheardindublin.com
    might not be funny if you're not Irish though here's an example......

'Was in Dundrum shopping centre in Warehouse and a girl was with her boyfriend.
    She was admiring a black boob tube dress with a cream band on the top when her boyfriend said -
    "A jesus love, you'll look like a pint of guinness in that!"

Overheard on Friday, 30th November 2007 - Dundrum by Anonymous'

LoL! Very Irish :drinker: