My new shoes

Options
I had to buy new shoes to go back to work in a few weeks. All of them were too big. I thought it was because they got stretched at the end of the last school year, in May, my feet and ankles had swollen so huge they looked like a blown up latex glove. (Medical condition I found out I had which lead me to MFP) Anyway, being off for the summer, I wore flip flops or a pair of water tennis shoes (mostly barefoot though). So I went in to the shoe store, straight to the 8 1/2 W and picked a few pair to try on. All of them were too big. I went to the 8W section and they were too big. The length was right but they were too wide. I ended up buying 3 pair of size 8M. WOW I did not realize how much I had lost..in my feet! I had worn a wide width for the last 15 years at least. Applause for my feet who won the most noticable loss award for the month.

Replies

• sheyna1983
    sheyna1983 Posts: 137
    Options
    Wow! u know you lost alot when even your shoe size changes!! Good job! :drinker:
  • ❤B☩❤
    ❤B☩❤ Posts: 634
    Options
    **CLAPPING!**

Good for you! Think about how much stress our feet endure, every time we work out! Your feet definitely deserve some rockin' new 'kicks' ! : ) Good for your feet
  • Chenoachem
    Chenoachem Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    It is a great feeling to have such surprises. Great job. :flowerforyou:
  • sunshine79
    sunshine79 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    Yay to your feet (and to you) lol:happy:
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    My feet are doing a happy dance for you! :laugh: That is a great reward for your hard work! I am proud of you!:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!