NSV: Size 8!

Options
zornig
zornig Posts: 336 Member
Yesterday I grabbed a pair of shorts from my closet that I haven't been able to fit into basically since the moment I bought them! All day I was pleased at how nicely the fit, and even noticed that the waist was a little bit loose. I had figured that they were a size 10, because that was my "skinny" size from before. But last night, when I took them off, I saw that they were size 8s. Granted, they're from The Gap and are probably vanity sized. Even so, I'll take it! Doesn't hurt that I looked pretty cute in them too.

Replies

• DaniettaF
    DaniettaF Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    That must feel great! I have a pair of jeans similar, I've never properly fitted in them, and one day I hope to have the same success with them.

Well done!!! :drinker:
  • randysbombshellgirl
    Options
    That's so great congrats!!!
  • laurie62ann
    laurie62ann Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Super excited for you! Size 8 is my final goal for this year! I've got 3 months and 10 pounds! Your inspiration, thanks for sharing!!
  • elisabeisme
    elisabeisme Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    What an awesome feeling! Your well rounded exercise program is paying off. All that cycling, running, & strength work you've been doing must be making your legs look fabulous!
  • happyindian
    happyindian Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    wonderful...:happy:
  • weightedfootsteps
    weightedfootsteps Posts: 4,349 Member
    Options
    So happy for you! Can't wait for my next size down...which is still a far cry from an 8...but I'll get there! :) WTG girl!!! :)
  • krc99080
    krc99080 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I dream of the day I'm in a size 8. It's always been my goal. I'm hovering between a 10 and 12 right now so it's not such a far off goal. It'll just take a great deal of work to get there!
  • iamihobo
    iamihobo Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :flowerforyou: :smile: :wink: YAY! That is the best feeling!! :D
  • FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! I am hoping to get down to a size 8 myself!
  • floridared
    floridared Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you. I know that made you smile:flowerforyou:
  • sweetcurlz67
    sweetcurlz67 Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!
  • Superplin
    Superplin Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You have been working SO hard--congratulations on getting some nice, tangible results!
  • nhouse3417
    Options
    Congrats!!! Love that feeling!!
  • Hildy_J
    Hildy_J Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    Love it! I bet your face was a picture.

And Gap don't do vanity sizing in the way some shops do, imho. You're a size 8!! :flowerforyou:
  • raingirl21
    raingirl21 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Great job! I have some jeans that when they fit will be by NSV!
  • krmullig
    krmullig Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!! I had a similar NSV this weekend as well. Bought my first pair of 8's (and a pair of 9's). Great job! Keep up the good work :)
  • wmstormvet
    Options
    Congrats!! My post would read, NBS Size 8. NBS... Never Before Seen! haha
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!