Need a suggestion for my next program

Options
I am currently half way through Power 90. I am looking at what program to work on next. My main goal is fitness and weight loss. Any suggestions would be helpful.

Thanks,
Steve

SW-294
CW-231.2
GW-185

Replies

• wiseg2
    wiseg2 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Maybe the Power 90 Master series? I'll be done with Power 90 in September and then I'm moving on to the master series.
  • KZOsMommy
    KZOsMommy Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I have done Chalean Extreme a few times now. I really enjoy it! I am actually doing the program again and I have LOVED my results!
  • DeanAllen
    DeanAllen Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi Steve

I have done bodybuilding and weight training for 12 years now and just started doing Kettle WorX it is kettle ball work out and it kicks my butt. It might shock the system and help. To go to something different and it will help to tone and build muscle or maintain muscle mass. Hope this helps
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,749 Member
    Options
    I've done Power 90 and P90X, but I've actually gotten my best weight-loss and fitness results from doing Slim in 6 and Slim Series (the follow-up to Slim in 6). If I had to choose only one, it would be Slim Series, but there are a couple of workouts from Slim in 6 I love so much that I incorporate them into my weekly routine: Slim & 6-Pack (as a supplement three times a week) and Cardio Core Express (once a week). I also toss in an upper-body P90X workout once a week. But, still, the bottom line is if I had to live on one workout program alone, it would be Slim Series. It has six different workouts and is a great blend of cardio and light resistance.