How BOUT them Biggest Loser girls?

Options
It is ABOUT TIME! we have a girl win on Biggest Loser.
--Diann...

Replies

• diannholland1965
    diannholland1965 Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    It is ABOUT TIME! we have a girl win on Biggest Loser.
    --Diann...
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    agreed I wanted to see rog get his you know what kicked. I kinda wish it were Kelly cause she was the underdog, but Ali worked for me cause she is a chica!!! YAY!!! Let's hope this starts a new trend!!
  • onestarchar
    Options
    I agree!!! Ali kicked some butt, she really wanted it and she got it. I know if she could love 120 lbs that we I can lose 40... Its a great show, gives off a lot of motivation
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    I'm glad it was a woman but I was pulling for Kelli because her entire demeanor seems to have improved. GIRL POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Memaw
  • charny164
    charny164 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I have been cheering for Allie since day 1. She just seemed the most motivated! She said from the first show that she was the biggest loser and she did it. I can't believe how much her body transformed from typical frumpy to lean and muscular.
    The Kelly and Roger looked fantastic too! What a change.

Girls rule!!!
  • diannholland1965
    diannholland1965 Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Yes they do And can I tell you how Proud I am of BARNEY as well.
    From day 1 I was for Ali and her Mom. GO PINK TEAM!
    But then I liked Barney and his partner as well. Sorry I do not recall the name right now.
    But Barney showed up the guys that sent him home SO MUCH!
    I am glad that HE won against the idiots that "PLAYED THE GAME." and sent him home too soon.
    --Diann...
  • julie737
    julie737 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Yes they do And can I tell you how Proud I am of BARNEY as well.
    From day 1 I was for Ali and her Mom. GO PINK TEAM!
    But then I liked Barney and his partner as well. Sorry I do not recall the name right now.
    But Barney showed up the guys that sent him home SO MUCH!
    I am glad that HE won against the idiots that "PLAYED THE GAME." and sent him home too soon.

You must mean Bernie, right? I was rooting for him, too! Also, I was shocked at how good Dan's (the long-haired rock star guy) Mom looked. Can't remember her name right now.
  • PammyB3130
    PammyB3130 Posts: 203
    Options
    I'm also really glad a girl won. It's good motivation for all of *us* who use being a woman as a reason why we can't lose much weight. I know that there still are valid reasons why women don't lose as fast as men, or as much, but who are we kidding....we can do it and become better us!!!!

Down with the man pride and up with the girl power!! I think someone said in a post here last week that man-pride left the house with Dan!!

I'm really glad that I don't have to listen to Alison Sweeney for another week!!!! She was really bugging me this season, for some reason....I don't mean to criticize her...she made the season really dramatic and that's apparently what she was hired to do. but I'm not big on that type of drama!!
  • GoddessInTraining
    Options
    Girl Power - Woot Woot!!! It was like the season of the underdogs this year. The girls always work so hard only to falter to the boys because they have so much more to lose usually. I was way proud of Bernie too, I really didn't want one of the bragger boys to win. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for being proud of yourself but Dan and I can't remember the other guys name right off the bat seemed to take everything else so yippee for the under dogs this season!!!! YEAH!!!! :smooched:
  • rem1979
    rem1979 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I was so happy that Ali won. Either girl I would have been happy with. Ali is so tiny now. You have to feel inspired by their hard work. Even though the average person working out at home wouldn't lose that much weight that quickly, and we all don't have Jillian or Bob screaming at us, but with time and patience, ANYONE CAN LOSE WEIGHT!!!!!!!

I think the biggest eliminated players I was shocked with were Jackie (Orange team) Amanda (White team) and Mallory (Brown team). They changed so much in looks and lost tons of weight. I wasn't really to shocked with the others. I did notice the weight loss but not to the extreme. Many of them still had lots of weight to lose.

I couldn't believe Paul (Yellow team) didn't show up. They said he was too sick to travel. He was the bald one, Kelly's ex. He was such a complaining on the show and remember when they had gone back home in the mid-season and he pigged out on everything. I am sure once he was eliminated, he gained the weight back. That's probably the reason he didn't show up.