Want loose weight 30 lbs in 3 months

Options
I really need your suggestions to loose weight for my upcoming trip to home country, i currently weight 230 lbs and height 5'5 obese, please help and need motivation to loose some lbs.
I really appreciate for all the support

Thanks,

Replies

• Mr_Knight
    Mr_Knight Posts: 9,532 Member
    Options
    Do you have a plan?
  • esha1234
    esha1234 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    planning daily 45 min walk and planning to eat healthy..
  • KateK8LoseW8
    KateK8LoseW8 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    Well, if you put in your stats correctly on MFP, set it to 2 lb a week loss, log every morsel of food you put into your mouth (weigh food, don't use measuring cups or spoons), and stay at your calorie limit, it should be fairly easy for you to drop 30 pounds in 3 months. I did and I started at a lower weight than you. So get to it! You can do it.
  • esha1234
    esha1234 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks Kate.. I really hoping to see best results. Logging everything what i eat.
    What workout you did during your weight loss journey.
  • michelleraebaker
    michelleraebaker Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I would suggest following a workout program like P90X or TapOut, that way you know what workout you have to do that day but include cardio in that. It's easier for me that way. I also have had the best results losing weight while following a healthy Atkins diet (minus the fatty foods they allow) and never going over 1200 calories a day! Set your mind to it, you can do it!
  • janupshaw
    janupshaw Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    It took me 4 months to lose 30 pounds. I started at 188. Since you have more weight to lose, and may be more focused since you have a deadline, I would say that's an attainable goal. Exercise was a key factor for me. Whatever exercise you do, push yourself so you get a good workout. Good luck!