over training- Matt damon 4 hr a day workout for Elysium

Options

Replies

• Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    why do you think he was over training? seems like he was just training to me.
  • kfavulous
    kfavulous Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I WISH I had 4 hours a day to train!
  • AsianSuperfly
    AsianSuperfly Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Yeah I ran across something along the same line about his friend check out the video. Right or wrong? Something to think about when the new Batman movie come's out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nz7iC8D7HC8
  • Mrsallypants
    Mrsallypants Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    I guess it depends on what type of training.

if I did heavy strength training for 4 hours a day I would develop a host of problems very quickly.
  • Laces_0ut
    Options
    Yeah I ran across something along the same line about his friend check out the video. Right or wrong? Something to think about when the new Batman movie come's out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nz7iC8D7HC8

there is nothing wrong with actors using drugs to help develop their bodies. they are being guided by some of the best doctor's in the business.
  • AsianSuperfly
    AsianSuperfly Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Never said there was.
  • Laces_0ut
    Options
    Never said there was.

did i say you did? you asked "right or wrong"
  • stillnot2late
    stillnot2late Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Never said there was.

and you said "there is nothing wrong"
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    but you have to look like vin deasil i seen something on him were he has to adjust look ripped for some movies and others he had to put on weight. so they always changing for different roles. thats hollywood for yeah
  • Laces_0ut
    Options
    Never said there was.

whats your point? his statement implied that i thought he was saying it was wrong. i clearly wasnt. he asked if its right or wrong and i replied with "there is nothing wrong....."
  • rob_base
    Options
    never heard of a troll?
  • phjorg1
    phjorg1 Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    It's dam near impossible to overtrain. It's easy to under eat and under sleep.
  • stillnot2late
    stillnot2late Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Never said there was.

whats your point? his statement implied that i thought he was saying it was wrong. i clearly wasnt. he asked if its right or wrong and i replied with "there is nothing wrong....."

yup. a question was asked, and you answered. That was the only point I was making, no harm intended. I apologize, cause it gets pretty defensive sometimes on these pages. But I meant no harm
  • Mr_Knight
    Mr_Knight Posts: 9,532 Member
    Options

There is a certain "brand" of wisdom floating around out there that if you do more than 30 minutes of training 3 times a week, you're "overtraining".

Often goes hand in hand with the group of folks who believe anything longer than a 20 second sprint is "chronic cardio".
  • Laces_0ut
    Options

There is a certain "brand" of wisdom floating around out there that if you do more than 30 minutes of training 3 times a week, you're "overtraining".

Often goes hand in hand with the group of folks who believe anything longer than a 20 second sprint is "chronic cardio".

yeah thats pretty silly. never understood how people can believe that.
  • Laces_0ut
    Options
    never heard of a troll?

didnt think he was trolling but maybe....
  • MelodyandBarbells
    MelodyandBarbells Posts: 7,725 Member
    Options
    It's dam near impossible to overtrain. It's easy to under eat and under sleep.

Gotta say, I'm liking this!!
  • rob_base
    Options
    But it sounds like Damon didn't take any days off, and hit it hard for 4 hrs a day.....sounds like that would be overtraining to me?
  • rob_base
    Options
    never heard of a troll?

didnt think he was trolling but maybe....

or he's just a weirdo, they have those on the interwebz too :wink:
  • Laces_0ut
    Options
    But it sounds like Damon didn't take any days off, and hit it hard for 4 hrs a day.....sounds like that would be overtraining to me?

how many months did he work out for? its not like he did it for a year or more. and he may have taken a day off here or there no matter what he says.