First Mini-Goal Reached!

Options
Twenty-eight days ago, I decided to get serous about weight loss and joined MFP. I was 235lbs. Today I weighed in at 210! This was my first mini-goal and I'm about to go for a nice long hike as a reward. I haven't seen 'onderland' in about 10 years, but the first time in a long time, it's on the horizon. I'm so happy.

Replies

• lucystacy71
    lucystacy71 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I wish I had pictures that I could post because I can see a difference, but I've been avoiding cameras for years now. I'll just have to start taking pictures now because I still have a ways to go.
  • Lemmynade
    Lemmynade Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Hard work pays off...
  • battybecks
    battybecks Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Well done! That's absolutely brilliant - and so rewarding to get there within that 28 days! Symbolically less than a month :D
  • misjent
    misjent Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Congratulation on reaching your first goal!

I would recommend taking a 'before' picture. I use mine as motivation to keep going. There are times when I think "nothing is happening, this hard work isn't worth anymore"; then I look at my before pic and remember where I started. It helps so much!

Good luck on your weight-loss and getting-healthy journey!
  • ShadeBlossom
    ShadeBlossom Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Good luck to you on all the rest of your goals!
  • andysmom
    andysmom Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Congrats from a fellow hiker. I started (this round) at 223 on April 1st of this year. I was also really looking forward to onederland! When I hit it, I was excited, but you know the best part is that I am stronger and healthier than I've been in a very long time. This translates into longer, more enjoyable hikes! I try to hit the trail once (preferably twice) every weekend. Keep up the good work and enjoy yourself out there on the trails!
  • FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Thats great!! Congrats!! Keep up the great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!