NSV-Clothes Shopping

Options
Well a 2 parter...

My bras have been fitting funny I just thought that they were old and what not, but went to Kohls and found out I'm down 1 band size to 36! Its amazing how much better it looks and fits!

The other part which has me floored is I decided to try on some jeans. I've been wearing 10s, some of them are getting a little loose. I tried on some 8s some fit, some wouldn't go past my thighs, then one APT 9 Skinny leg jeans were HUGE! I'm not a fan of Skinny leg jeans grabbed them on accident b/c I liked the color. Ran back to get the 6s, of course none in that color, but it wasn't a fluke the 6s fit nicely. I left them at the store though because I know I'm not built for the skinny legged jeans, but knowing I can fit into a 6 has me over the moon! ( I did leave with a pair of 8s though in another name because I loved the design/color)

Slowly but surely I will fit into all the 8s I want (and maybe a 6 on a normal type of jean someday)!

Replies

• dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    Well a 2 parter...

My bras have been fitting funny I just thought that they were old and what not, but went to Kohls and found out I'm down 1 band size to 36! Its amazing how much better it looks and fits!

The other part which has me floored is I decided to try on some jeans. I've been wearing 10s, some of them are getting a little loose. I tried on some 8s some fit, some wouldn't go past my thighs, then one APT 9 Skinny leg jeans were HUGE! I'm not a fan of Skinny leg jeans grabbed them on accident b/c I liked the color. Ran back to get the 6s, of course none in that color, but it wasn't a fluke the 6s fit nicely. I left them at the store though because I know I'm not built for the skinny legged jeans, but knowing I can fit into a 6 has me over the moon! ( I did leave with a pair of 8s though in another name because I loved the design/color)

Slowly but surely I will fit into all the 8s I want (and maybe a 6 on a normal type of jean someday)!

Awesome. It's always fun to have NSV for clothing.
  • blgmw2
    blgmw2 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I went to buy some shorts in July for vacation. All my tens I was swimming in. I left with shorts in a size 6. I was loving it. I still have some newer shorts that are size 10 that I wear around the house. I swim in them, but they are actually comfortable. Lol! Maybe that's why some guys wear there pants to their knees. That's how I looked. It's a great feeling!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!