Before and During- 116 lbs difference. (pic heavy?)

Options

Replies

• Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Fantastic well done
  • gregorboy
    gregorboy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring! Congratulations on your accomplishment! You should be very proud!
    :smile:
  • danofthedead1979
    danofthedead1979 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    incredible!!!!!
  • kapecky920
    Options
    You are very inspirational and this is my first day on this site . It all seem so intimidating but I will not give up. Keep up the great job.
  • AbbeyDove
    AbbeyDove Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    You are such an amazing inspiration! Congratulations on your huge change!
  • retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,757 Member
    Options
    Wow! How wonderful that you have transformed yourself and also helped others. You go Girl!!

Keep it up, there is a butterfly waiting to escape and you're working on letting her out. Enjoy the further transformations to come.
  • ERBred
    ERBred Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous.....keep up the awesome work. Very inspiring!
    :wink:
  • thingeringer
    thingeringer Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Wow! Wow! Wow! Good for you.
  • investit
    investit Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    :heart: seeing your posts :bigsmile:
  • mandylgibbs
    mandylgibbs Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! Great Job!
  • mattschwartz01
    mattschwartz01 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    That's great work!! Keep it up!
  • suzend
    suzend Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Great work (and it is work to keep this lifestyle going!).

Great reward for your 100 pound loss! Love that it involves fun and movement!

Congratulations! :)
  • Julzanne72
    Julzanne72 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Awesome work!!
  • DChabibi
    DChabibi Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!!
  • stacdjen
    stacdjen Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Truly an inspiration! Congrats on your current sucess and your future ones because I get the feeling there is going to be more!!
  • lejla2002
    lejla2002 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    congrats!!! this is a awesome achievement!!
  • LucieBear
    LucieBear Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    You are quite the inspiration... I can only say WOW you are doing so good and looking great and we can see happiness in your face.... Just AMAZING Keep up the good work and there is nothing more rewarding that feeling good about ourself.. thanks for sharing. I am 5'1 and one weighed 262 pounds so I know what you mean... I am now 193 and working hard to go back down to 172 where I was last xmas... you have just inspired me to keep going.. HUGS TO YOU
  • slim4health56
    slim4health56 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    You are flippin' awesome! Absolutely amazing! I commend your weight loss and your tenacity. Talk about a life changer! Beyond the obvious weight loss, what differences have you noticed in your life? I'd guess more energy, more confidence, et cetera but it's not for me to say. What would you say? (Again, you're inspiring!)
  • janatarnhem
    janatarnhem Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Wow... you have done amazingly.. thank you for posting this....inspirational! :flowerforyou:
  • Mgregory723
    Mgregory723 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! JUST WOW!! Thank you for posting your amazing before and after story. This is just the KICK IN THE *kitten* I needed right now. You are an inspiration to me. I am currently fighting the pain, and it's nice to know that it will go away if I keep going.

YOU ROCK!! :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!