Pants size

Options

Replies

• dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    I am currently a 12-14 so maybe an 8-10?
  • BringingSherriBack
    BringingSherriBack Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Currently in 10s and 12s (mostly 12s). Want to be in a solid 10. My legs are also very thick and muscular and make it really difficult to find pants that fit correctly anyway.
  • Melissaol
    Melissaol Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    I was a 14/16 size jeans. Bu t after a year of hard work I was able to get to 7/8
  • nikamar
    nikamar Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I have to admit I never understood US sizes, and every conversion calculator is showing me something different.
    I'm size 27/28 jeans and size 36 EU pants, and I wouldn't wanna go any lower than that on my height (5'6")
    What is this size 00? :indifferent:
  • ACepero79
    ACepero79 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Currently 32. Goal would probably be 30....
  • kluvit
    kluvit Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    I didn't really have a goal pant size, but at my goal weight, I'm a 00 (stretch or curvy) Loft & White House Black Market, 0 (non-curvy) Loft. 0-2 Old Navy depending on the cut. Was an 8/10. And, LOVING it! I have considered losing a little more, but what would I wear/where would I shop?
  • kluvit
    Options
    I have to admit I never understood US sizes, and every conversion calculator is showing me something different.
    I'm size 27/28 jeans and size 36 EU pants, and I wouldn't wanna go any lower than that on my height (5'6")
    What is this size 00? :indifferent:

Size chart from The Loft
    XXS
    Bust 31
    Waist 23.5
    Hips 33.5
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    I just want my thighs to measure 23" again, which I think is a 6 in most clothes.
  • megabyt23
    megabyt23 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    I think sizes are pretty irrelevant unless that's your only goal. Mine fluctuates. Currently, I'm in a size 0 or 2. I honestly think it depends on your body type though in regards to what size is best. I'm not that curvy of a person even when I have more weight on me...someone who has a larger body frame and is in shape probably wouldn't look their best trying to lose more weight to fit into one of those sizes.
  • Legs_McGee
    Legs_McGee Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10 and at my goal weight of 136. I mainly wear a size 4, sometimes a 6.
  • kborton1122
    kborton1122 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    I am in a size 6, which is pretty much where I plan to stay. Working on maintenance right now and it's hard.
  • SapiensPisces
    SapiensPisces Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    I'm currently a size 14. I was a size 20/22. I'm hoping to get down to a size 4/6 eventually, but for now, I'm shooting for a size 8.
  • Babygi6003
    Babygi6003 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I am currently a size 12. I was a size 24/26 and I am hoping to get to a 8-10 eventually
  • FrauHaas2013
    FrauHaas2013 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    I don't really care; I'm going to go by how I look and feel. When I was in high school, I wore a 3/5. There were girls who were taller than me and just as thin who wore 7, 9, or even 11. So it all depends.
  • snoopytwins
    snoopytwins Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    No size goal here...body fat goal is much better for me. (I weight more than I used to in the size that I wear now...because of body fat)
  • caramel1920
    Options
    Dream size is 8. Realistic size is 12, but for some reason 8 stays in my head. I think that's the number I would hit if I would pull it all together consistently! I'm getting closer, 16 now, used to be a 24! :bigsmile:
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    I'm a 4 in Old Navy jeans, a 6 at Express. Dress size is 4. I'm happy with that for now, I used to be a 12.

Currrently I am in a size 38W, or a very tight 36, but ultimately I'd like to see if I could get into Naomi's pants.
  • Naomi0504
    Naomi0504 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I'm a 4 in Old Navy jeans, a 6 at Express. Dress size is 4. I'm happy with that for now, I used to be a 12.

Currrently I am in a size 38W, or a very tight 36, but ultimately I'd like to see if I could get into Naomi's pants.

Pretty tight fit :smile:
  • kluvit
    Options
    Dream size is 8. Realistic size is 12, but for some reason 8 stays in my head. I think that's the number I would hit if I would pull it all together consistently! I'm getting closer, 16 now, used to be a 24! :bigsmile:

Go for the DREAM! There's no reason to settle after all your hard work! Keep going until you hit your HAPPY SIZE! Then you'll be much more likely to stay there than if you settle for something less than what you really want! YOU CAN DO IT! :happy:
  • Cheeky_and_Geeky
    Cheeky_and_Geeky Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 1in & would love to be a size 3/5 just because I'm so short. I'm currently a size 9 US. My biggest size was 16 (pregnancy) & 13 right after pregnancy.

Currently size 6 US Old Navy, 5 Ariya jeans, 8 J. Jill. Looking to be a size 5 everywhere, hopefully one day! But I've had a baby & have some saggy tummy skin & huge thighs. I've always had huge thighs though. Maybe once I get down to 120-125lbs.