Using Public Bathrooms...

Options
124»

Replies

• NotRailMeat
    NotRailMeat Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    having a bladder the size of a pea (PUN INTENDED), i have no choice. i will make any public bathroom my b*tch!

eta: try going to a country where you have to attempt to pee in a hole in the ground with no flusher...and then you'll be happy to return to a dirty toilet in the "good ole USA." trust me on this. (although, FWIW, some countries have much, much cleaner toilets than the US.)
    QFT!

Once you've peed/pooped in one of these, a western toilet is a dream come true...

chinese_toilet_0612.jpg
  • RivenV
    RivenV Posts: 1,667 Member
    Options
    When ya gotta go, ya gotta go. I'll do it anywhere.

True story

444.png
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    having a bladder the size of a pea (PUN INTENDED), i have no choice. i will make any public bathroom my b*tch!

eta: try going to a country where you have to attempt to pee in a hole in the ground with no flusher...and then you'll be happy to return to a dirty toilet in the "good ole USA." trust me on this. (although, FWIW, some countries have much, much cleaner toilets than the US.)
    QFT!

Once you've peed/pooped in one of these, a western toilet is a dream come true...

chinese_toilet_0612.jpg

I need video instructions for this.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options

QFT!

chinese_toilet_0612.jpg

I think those videos are banned in like 9 countries
  • pucenavel
    pucenavel Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    Germophobes...
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    You know what bothers me? There would be no problem whatsoever if EVERYONE stopped being such frickin' nancies and just sat down on the toilet. Unless your body is way different than mine, it's the back of my thighs and maybe a little asscheek that touch the toilet seat. Those parts of my body, and I'm assuming yours too, do not have any mucus membranes. They do not secrete or absorb fluids.

Touching a toilet seat another person's legs and cheeks touched is no more disgusting, actually a lot LESS disgusting, then touching a hand rail going up a flight of steps.

The author Diana Gabaldon had a great rant about this on her FB page yesterday, bringing up the excellent point that you don't see people wash their hands immediately after, but before eating, Burger King and getting filthy dirty change from the cashier. That money is a lot more germy than a normal toilet seat.
  • anemoneprose
    anemoneprose Posts: 1,805 Member
    Options

QFT!

chinese_toilet_0612.jpg

You totally don't, just squat! :)

I agree with lifting the seat when there is one, though.

I don't care if it doesn't give me hep B, i do not want to sit in someone else's pee, that is my choice and preference. Everyone just agreeing to all of a sudden sit down is unlikely. I know my trust that others haven't sprinkled is already long broken.
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    I use to be that way until I joined the service, after that somethings in life just don't phase me. Also, if you ever go backpacking across Europe or traveling in general you have to use whatever you get, unless you are a high class traveler but that isn't as much fun.
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options

QFT!

chinese_toilet_0612.jpg

We convinced a Marines buddy that you had to sit down like yoga to use them. :laugh: