No alcohol = MASSIVE shoe habit

Options
I have been on a health kick for 4 weeks now - more or less knocking alcohol on the head as well. This is quite a change for me and aside from my friends looking confused and warily asking if I'm pregnant, the social side is the only real side effect..... or so I thought! It has been brought to my attention that I have bought 8 pairs of shoes in the last 4 weeks...... Hmmm I think there has to be a link!

The question is: does alcohol temper my shoe habit or do shoes temper my alcohol habit?!

Anyone else had some odd side effects from adopting a sudden healthy lifestyle?

Replies

• griff7809
    griff7809 Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    I totally feel you.

My side effect to adopting a healthy lifestyle is my waist is getting smaller and my arms, legs, chest, and shoulders are getting bigger. I also have more energy, sleep more soundly, and am always horny. I also tend to be in a much better mood.

All of this is very weird, I may be sick.

More to follow.
  • SpookyElectric
    SpookyElectric Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm still waiting for those side effects! But apparently, if you build it, they will come..... ;-)
  • karl39x
    karl39x Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    I noticed I became even more awesome than I was already, which I didn't think could happen. Maybe now that you have no alcohol in your system you are able to find better deals on shoes and thats why you bought so many. Besides from what I hear, girls can never have too many shoes.
  • SpookyElectric
    SpookyElectric Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    This is very true! It could also be that because the cash is in my pocket instead of behind the bar, I'm finding other uses for it!